shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy Tiffany Lucida/Vatche X-Prong/Trellis setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

erasmus99

Rough_Rock
Hello. This forum has been of great help to me in my ring search so far. Thanks to all.

Now, my question: I was wondering where a good place to get a Tiffany Lucida/Vatche X-Prong/Trellis style setting would be in Vancouver or Edmonton. It seems too expensive to pay $2000 for a Tiffanys, and the Trellis on Blue Nile ($1200). Is there any reliable place online to get a good quality setting of that style?

I have been thinking of either finding someone custom to do it (seems to be around 6-700 dollars) or ordering from Adiamor (http://www.adiamor.com/R-1281-R2180-1-1.htm).

Any advice on what I should do?

Thanks!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
You''ll have to ask GOG for a price quote. I''m not sure what it is, but the Vatche X Prong isn''t cheap, especially in platinum.

SuperbCert/Excel Diamonds carries the X prong too, with the prices listed. The Vatche X prong starts at $676 for white gold (add $50 for 0.75 to 1.50 carats). Platinum is more than $1200 ($1296 for 0.75 to 1.50 carats), so BlueNile might seem more appealing if you''re looking for a stone larger than 0.50 carats.

dps777

Shiny_Rock
Whiteflash carries one as well, but they start at around $900.

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/-X-Prong--Trellis-Solitaire_977.htm

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I definitely think the Vatche is beautiful, but is that EXACTLY what your GF wants? That''s a lot of money if you''re not sure! I recently purchased from Adiamor and am very happy. If you can get a setting for a fraction of the Vatche, maybe you could present it that way, and then have your FI help picking out the actual setting.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results