shape
carat
color
clarity

.644ct E VS2 AVR

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gauging interest in the above stone. I bought it for $2586.95 and am willing to sell it for $2050 - 21% off. It's never been set - in fact, I've only owned it a month and it was shipped straight to DKJ in LA. I've seen it - and it's as perfect as you would expect a stone like this to be. I have no photos, but it's a typical AVR - ideal everything, no fluorescence ( i mean, seriously, what tint would you be trying to hide in an E colored stone, right?), as white as white.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put a link on LT. Original AVInc page is below.

https://www.augustvintageinc.net/co...ct-e-vs2-august-vintage-european-cut-74333879

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b - I would love to take this off your hands as I know exactly what I would do with it, but unfortunately I have spent this year's bling budget already. If you haven't set this stone or sold it by next spring and are still thinking about selling at that time, please give me a shout. I think my contact info is still floating around LT. Thanks!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mn_shopaholic -

Let me know if you're still interested in this pls? I'd like to go up a tiny bit in size if I can. If I can't, I'll get some sides cut for this and turn it into a 3 stone. But ideally I'd like to go up just a smidge, which necessitates selling this.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also - to be clear and transparent with anyone who may be interested - I'm offering this stone at 21% off. That's a great deal for an AVR. Consequently, I am not open to offers.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Just wanted to let you know that the link doesn’t go to the stone. My stone listing is gone too. I guess Jon takes down the listing when they sell. I wish they would stay up though.
Good luck! :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's 2 photos, tho. It's a .64 ct AVR, E VS2, 5.5mm across, ideal everything.

20190206_151428.jpg

20190206_142050.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NB The sale is for the stone, not the setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results