shape
carat
color
clarity

Arkansas is a good place for diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Another diamond has been found in Murfreesboro, AR. 2.93 ct diamond

I''m ready to go myself.
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You may have company, if you want it.
27.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 11:51:47 AM
Author: Gypsy
You may have company, if you want it.
27.gif

The more the merrier. It would be so much fun to find your own diamond.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one!!!

I can''t wait to show my kids this. Once they decide they want to go my husband will have no choice. LOL Everyone will have a Fab time.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 12:28:12 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Another one!!!

I can''t wait to show my kids this. Once they decide they want to go my husband will have no choice. LOL Everyone will have a Fab time.

What surprises me is that she found it on the path. It would be a fab family vacation. Good luck.
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Arkansas is a really pretty state to visit. It always shocks the people I know, but it is known as "The Natural State". The diamond mine park is FUN as long as you know you probably won''t find anything... but maybe you will!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2007 1:02:41 PM
Author: sumbride
Arkansas is a really pretty state to visit. It always shocks the people I know, but it is known as ''The Natural State''. The diamond mine park is FUN as long as you know you probably won''t find anything... but maybe you will!

It is a beautiful state. My son was born in Springdale, in NW Arkansas. I loved it when we lived out there.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Personally I think this is a great place for a PS field trip lol.

It would be a fun vacation for families as well.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I read about this today online. I want to go I want to go! I may have to ask my hubby where he wants to go on vacation to next
11.gif
. I wonder if she''s going to save it and have it cut for a ring or pendant.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to find one of those...
18.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo, I did a little research on tripadvisor to see what sort of adventure one could have in or around Murfreesboro...after reading reviews of the few lodgings close to the park I decided maybe I would explore other options, lol! You guys have to check out the reviews of the Little Shamrock, they''re hilarious.

I bet it would be really nice weather-wise in the mid-fall...I''m down for a PS field trip!

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I lady I know tells me that the diamond in her ering came from Ak. It''s very sparkly, I''ve admired it when we play Bunco how the colors flash and dance under the lights. It looks to be between 1.25 and 1.5 cts, just couldn''t ask the details.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would just be so cool to find a natural diamond no matter what the size...I''d be happy with a couple small ones to make little studs with, hee hee!

My parents'' dentist, who they''ve become good friends with, have three teenaged daughters and they all went somewhere in the Carolinas (I think NC) to dig for gemstones. They came back with all kinds of goodies, I can''t remember all the stones they named. I wanted to grill them about what they found the last time i went to visit my parents when they came over for coffee and dessert one night but there was too much going on and I didn''t get very far. One of the girls is studying archaeology and has developed a love of gemstones...I have to remember to tell her about PS!

When I was a kid my dad would take my brother and me fishing, but we had to go down to the garden first and dig up worms for bait. My dad would shovel and I would find the worms, he always called me "eagle eyes," lol! We also used to go mushroom hunting (morels) every spring and I was really good at finding those as well. Unfortunately my vision didn''t hold up so well and now I wear contacts, but I''m still pretty good at finding four leaf clovers, etc. I have patience and determination when it comes to finding needles in haystacks, so to speak, so I think I''d be great at diamond hunting!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results