shape
carat
color
clarity

gift card box ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I am in need of gift card box ideas. I really haven''t liked anything I''ve seen so far. I am not crazy about the satin covered bow ones and I sort of feel like everyone I know has had the birdcage. My wedding is in May. Any ideas?????

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen pretty cool picture ones. You take 4 picture frames with pictures of you and your FI and create a box out of it. There are detailed instructions on the knot boards if you search for it. I like the card boxes that look like a tiered cake.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Robbie, I just searched The Knot, and I can''t seem to find anything other than the cardboard looking mailbox card holder that they are selling. If you can easily find the plans for the picture frame one, would you post it? Thanks.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
It''s not a box, but this is what we''re using. We bought it at Michael''s for $10. That''s a regular sized greeting card, to give you some perspective as to size.

CardHolder3.jpg

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I think I am going to try the picture frame one. I''ll let you know how it turns out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results