shape
carat
color
clarity

Scheduling "Live" presentations idea...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
It is becoming confusing to try to figure out when the webinars are taking place. Would it be possible for Pricescope to have a sort of weekly grid much like a TV guide somewhere that indicates at a quick glance the week's presenters, times (indicating timezones) and topics. An added bonus would be if there are any changes they could be quickly updated. Thanks!

(edited for spelling - duh!)

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
we are ablibbing this at present FT, and working out such things as we go.

Leonid is working on it though.

Other presenters are sorting out and playing with camera''s etc

So please bear with us.

I am looking to do something in the evening of Wed US EST on rough diamonds, planning and cutting.

Just a basic little tutorial

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 10:36:31 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
we are ablibbing this at present FT, and working out such things as we go.

Leonid is working on it though.

Other presenters are sorting out and playing with camera's etc

So please bear with us.

I am looking to do something in the evening of Wed US EST on rough diamonds, planning and cutting.

Just a basic little tutorial
yeah.... I'm enjoying the heck out of watching you guys get the hang of this :D It's a lot of fun watching you guys play with the cameras and pull out the goodies - I'm soooo glad to be a part of THIS time in pricescope history to watch all of this.... in a few months everyone will have their routines down and some of the playfulness may be lost.... it's really endearing to see you guys learning the ropes while sharing your wisdom :)

BTW I think the OP's idea would be awesome - though the menu already takes up quite a bit of space so I think just a single thread at the top that has weekly happenings would be awesome! Kinda like this except the first post by PS would have the latest official news and they could update it as things change...

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gary, can imagine how exciting yet confusing this whole thing must be. I really have enjoyed the webinars.
36.gif
Anyhow this was just an idea I thought I''d throw out there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results