shape
carat
color
clarity

OPRAH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Did anyone watch this today! Just heard they had a 75 MILLION dollar home on that had a JEWELRY STORE inside! Reading about it now on oprah.com!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup I saw it!! The jewelry store is more of a place to display their family heirloms and such. It was such a cool house. Oprah tried really hard to find out who the owner was but the realtor wouldn''t give it up. The movie theatre was amazing. It also had a diner and a bowling alley.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2006 6:08:41 PM
Author:sistagrl2004
Did anyone watch this today! Just heard they had a 75 MILLION dollar home on that had a JEWELRY STORE inside! Reading about it now on oprah.com!
I saw part of that. Wasn''t the jewelry store just the woman''s jewelry collection? I thought the movie theatre and diner part was cool. I missed the beginning. Is that house for sale? I thought that Oprah was kind of implying that no way could they find a buyer in West Virginia for a $75 home with a movie theatre/diner and jewelry store.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results