shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jrob529

Rough_Rock
I was talking to someone recently who mentioned Diamond Doctor.com out of Dallas and recommended them. I''ve never heard of them and was wondering if anyone knows their rep.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is a retailer and Internet vendor who has been on the Internet for several years. I remember seeing their website quite a long time ago when very few folks shopped for diamonds on-line. I suppose they can''t be all bad or someone would have mentioned it by now.

Give them a try and let us all know how well you were treated.

jrob529

Rough_Rock
I''m going to check them out but I''m a person who likes to get recommendations especially when I don''t know as much as most on this site. I''ve been to their website and a lot of their pages won''t load which in itself makes me wonder. Of course, that could be blamed on a server but you''d think, they''d fix the problem rather quickly.

After being on this site, its hard to buy somewhere else.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd never heard of them, so I checked out their website. I didn't have any probs with the pages. They say they only carry AGS and GIA stones, which is good. They also say after you've picked a stone out they will send you a copy of the cert. However, if that is the only info they can give you, I would personally go with a vendor who can give you more.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results