shape
carat
color
clarity

lifetime upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
can anyone tell me who offers lifetime upgrades? i know WhiteFlash does - does anyone else?

thank you!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Old Gold does. I think the new item has to be $500 more than the item traded in. They also have an incredible lifetime buyback policy, too. I think it is 75% of the purchase price minus shipping. It would be sad to think this would ever be used, but I think we do see it happen.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A good husband!
9.gif

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
LOL

yup. my good husband is considering my request to start my search again, but with a lesser budget and the knowledge that we can upgrade later.

GOG''s policy for upgrades only covers certain cuts - and the one i prefer, sadly, isn''t one of them.

back to the drawing board!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know what you are looking for, but I wouldn''t rule out GOG without talking to (or emailing) them about your specific situation........they may be more flexible than stated in their general policy rules.........

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
it''s worth a try. i''ll drop them an email - certainly, they are close enough to home that i could actually GO there, which would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results