shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have 2 wedding bands w/ your e-ring???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I have a halo e-ring & have picked out 2 bands to flank either side of my e-ring that are curved (not the slight curve, but the half circle curve...to fit flush around my halo). I can''t find any pics to show you what I''m talking ab exactly. But anywho, so this means I will be wearing 3 rings on one finger. I was just wondering if anyone else out there does this??? Has 2 wedding bands? I love the look. I dont want to get them soldered b/c my e-ring is just so beautiful...so I was also wondering how you handle having 3 rings & whether or not they are soldered. Pics would be great! And also for those out there w/ curved WBs...do you have an alternate WB for when you don''t wear your e-ring since the curved bands look a lil odd alone??? I am in nursing school & dont really wanna wear my e-ring to clinical or work since it sits up pretty high but would need a WB (when I get married of course) that wouldn''t look werid like the half circle ones I''m getting would. I would greatly appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I have 2 WBs with my E-ring. Sorry...but I am remedial on the computer as far as uploading pics and all. I have a solitaire platinum cushion cut that has a 3/4 eternity WB band flanking it from both sides and I love it. It did take some getting used to, but I feel naked without at least one ring on my finger, and better with both rings on together. I often change it up by wearing the 2 WBs together and then adding the E-ring on the top of them all. By not soldering my rings, I can wear them any way I want...just one or two or all three!

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t wear two bands, but lots of people who post here do. The link below is for the "Show Me Your Wedding Sets" thread, which shows a lot of variety. There is at least one poster (I can''t remember who, sorry!) who has a curved band and really likes how it looks alone, too. The curve gives it a unique look. Keep looking around, and go try things on at a store if possible!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-wedding-ring-sets.24091/

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should consider not only the two WB's you've already chosen to flank your e-ring, but also either an eternity band (diamonds all around) or a half eternity band, to wear on a daily basis to work... I did read your post thoroughly and I understand that money is a concern, BUT, if you want something to wear with your e-ring AND something to wear on an everyday-basis, it might be in your best interest to find something that fits both of those goals.

I was thinking two bands flanking your gorgeous e-ring setting for non-work time, and plain or eternity-band style WB for everyday, so as you don't "poke" your patients' eyes out with all that bling, ha ha!
35.gif

ETA: Or there's always a plain WB, or even a Tiffany "etoile" style sort of thing that might suit a woman in your profession...?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a nurse myself, and I got engaged during nursing school...I always wore my e-ring to clinicals and to work afterwards. I do believe that yours sits up higher than mine so I can see where you may be concerned...what about a plain band to just wear to work? Maybe get a thin band that you culd wear in between your 2 curved ones...that would look cool! It doesn't have to be anything fancy and you would not have to spend a ton.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 12:15:23 AM
Author:sebcannon
Hi everyone! I have a halo e-ring & have picked out 2 bands to flank either side of my e-ring that are curved (not the slight curve, but the half circle curve...to fit flush around my halo). I can''t find any pics to show you what I''m talking ab exactly. But anywho, so this means I will be wearing 3 rings on one finger. I was just wondering if anyone else out there does this??? Has 2 wedding bands? I love the look. I dont want to get them soldered b/c my e-ring is just so beautiful...so I was also wondering how you handle having 3 rings & whether or not they are soldered. Pics would be great! And also for those out there w/ curved WBs...do you have an alternate WB for when you don''t wear your e-ring since the curved bands look a lil odd alone??? I am in nursing school & dont really wanna wear my e-ring to clinical or work since it sits up pretty high but would need a WB (when I get married of course) that wouldn''t look werid like the half circle ones I''m getting would. I would greatly appreciate some feedback. Thanks!
typically I like the asymetry of having two bands, but one plain and one eternity or anniversary... so like plain metal wedding band, e-ring, anniversary or eternity band. That way you can wear just the two bands or just the e ring and eternity or e ring and metal or whatever combo you want lol For YOUR design I don''t know if that would fly, but it could... not that you could wear bands shaped like that without the e ring though... I dunno!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I have 2 wedding bands that go with my e-ring...by A. Jaffe. I love the set because I can mix and match however I like. None of them are soldered together.

I also have a 22K gold wedding band that was my mother''s band. When I don''t want to wear my other set, I wear that as my wedding ring.

I love having options!!

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 9:06:03 AM
Author: Diamond*Dana
I am a nurse myself, and I got engaged during nursing school...I always wore my e-ring to clinicals and to work afterwards. I do believe that yours sits up higher than mine so I can see where you may be concerned...what about a plain band to just wear to work? Maybe get a thin band that you culd wear in between your 2 curved ones...that would look cool! It doesn''t have to be anything fancy and you would not have to spend a ton.
Ooh, I like that idea!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
The curved bands next to your ering without soldering may spin or move. Also, if you have enrgaving on the sides of your ering, the wedding bands will wear it down. this happened to my last set, and drove me nuts.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have 2 bands, BUT

if I had a smaller wedding band (like 1/2 or 3/4 ct instead of 1 ct.) I would have 2.

I simply don''t have the space on my short, chubby fingers.
20.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have 2 bands, BUT

if I had a smaller wedding band (like 1/2 or 3/4 ct instead of 1 ct.) I would have 2.

I simply don''t have the space on my short, chubby fingers.
20.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sebcannon ~
emrose.gif

Yes, I have two diamond wedding bands on each side of my ering.
emlove.gif

I do not have them soldered together, because I like to be able to just wear my ering and one wband if I wanted. Variety is nice for me.

As far as the wbands eating away at the ering, you will have to see what kind of wear & tear will happen. I really like my bands because on the sides they are flat and shinny & very smooth. The milgrain is on the top inside and very delicate, not heavy and not on the outside rim. I do notice that they do spin on occaision, when my fingers aren''t swollen ... but those are far and few between times, so adjusting isn''t a huge problem.

I think if your bands are curved, and they form to your halo ... they should have a harder or more difficult time getting out of alignment, and wear less, but I could be wrong. I don''t have any halo''s to compare it to.

I think if you like how having a wedding ring on each side of the ering looks good, and you have enough fingerage to carry it off ... I say go for it!
face23.gif

35.gif

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
Mrs DJ- I would love to see pics of your set!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
I have only one band with my Champagne diamond set but I would love a matching one to wear with the ering in the center...They would sit flush to the ering.Here is a link to my ring....

Champagne diamond upgrade pics!

HSBRab.jpg

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
I love your upgrade! The rings look great together & on your hand. Love your nails by the way! I agree that another ring on top would look great! Thanks for your pic!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sebcannon,

I recently got engaged and I will be wearing my ering once I get married with 2 bands. Here are a few pics of the rings together. I love having the three and since they are really thin (only 1.8mm each) or maybe 2, I can''t remember, it''s pretty easy and comfortable too. Also it looks really good to just wear the wb''s and not the ering.

Enjoy the pics

DSC03053.JPG

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
here is the other picture

3ringps.JPG

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
Asscher- your rings are gorgeous! They look so good together! Yeah I have decided to get the 2 bands and sometimes wear both w/ my e-ring & sometimes just wear one, depending on my mood (bling it up or bling it down)
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results