shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone ring... with an eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
Hey pricescope,

My wedding rings are in Hawaii being fixed as I type! Remember me.. the one with uneven prongs and an uneven eternity band. I''m not to sure what my guy plans on doing as far as repairing the e band go but as far as I''m concerned, I just want my ring to be safe...for now Its still very beautiful and much more than the average woman could ask for. I actually have gotten a few compliments on my "big solitaire" as they called it and that made me realize that on average my stone is larger...not calculating some of ps members stones Later on in life when my husband moves up a couple ranks in the navy , I can get something bigger. But as for now, I am a lucky to have what I have.

I still have my 5 stone ring that I plan to reset, my birthday is Saturday so I told my husband I wanted to reset my stones into a more dainty setting, right now its very chunky in an old platinum setting. I want to be able to wear it with my current set. I posted a picture with all 3 rings as is. I am looking for links to any 5 stone ring or pictures you may have on hand, advice and any honest opinions

thank guys

rrgghhoorrvv.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty together!!! Looks awesome!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the stacking going on!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Your rings look beautiful stacked! Very nice idea.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love the stacking look. I love the five stone, but maybe on its own or wear it on your right hand? its looks imo to be competing with your solitaire, but your solitaire and eternity looks amazing together!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have lovely rings! Hope the reset goes well. Happy Birthday!!!
36.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Good luck with the reset.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous...hmmm....this is getting me thinking LOL.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
All your rings are absolutely gorgeous! I''m so jealous!

Adah

Shiny_Rock
I love the full stack - a beautiful set!

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
They look wonderful together !

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday for Saturday! I absolutely love your rings, they look great together, what size are the stones in your bands. I
30.gif
them both, also your er for size comparisons, thank''s
35.gif

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words

Reply to monny,

My Eternity band is a ring size 4.5 with 20 7.5 pointers(roughly) Total 1.50 carats
My 5 stone wedding band is a ring size 4.75 with 5 stones which are .10 each so it totals .50 carat.
My solitaire stone was cut in the 40''s 50''s time period so it has almost no table table and a very
thin griddle, its white and shallow. It faces up bigger than it actually is. The carat weight is 82-.84

See what I mean?

shhaallooww.JPG

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
I think if faces about a 1 carat until you tilt it to the side

dfgfgffgdffdsdsd.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any single shots of your 5 stone? I''m not seeing what you are saying about the chunky
setting. It already looks good with your current set so I dont see the reason you want to reset?

More single pics up close of your 5 stone please!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I think they look great the way they are, but you have to be happy. Maybe when you have your 5 stone reset you could try puttng it with your er, the choices are endless we can never have enough
31.gif
35.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry Sailor I just realised you have your 5 stone on in the pic. I love the setting the way it is, to me its timeless and elegant. You are very lucky to have such dainty hands your diamonds look huge
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Ditto! I think it looks great the way it is!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
how about a shot with the eternity on the bottom, ER, then 5 stone on the top?

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!! The rings look great all together, Congratulations, and happy B-day
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results