shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone ring from IDJ

sugagrl

Rough_Rock
My 5 stone ring from IDJ is finally here for good. The diamonds are beautiful and sparkly; all PS quality and Shulamit confirmed they are all F color, SI1 (eye clean), and ideal cut. It was a pleasure working with Shulamit. The main complaint I had was that one of the stone wasn't set correctly when I first received it and had to be sent back to be fixed. The final product looks great and I am very happy with it.
IMG_8512.jpg IMG_8513.jpg IMG_8514.jpg IMG_8515.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. I am also glad you piped up and let them know the stone wasn't perfectly set. My outlook nowadays is that if a "want" upsets you, life is good. But... life is too short to be unhappy, so address it promptly, nip any unhappiness in the bud and then look forward to enjoying your perfect new "want".

I am glad that everything worked out and that you may have a second career as a bling hand model.:appl:

sugagrl

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful. I am also glad you piped up and let them know the stone wasn't perfectly set. My outlook nowadays is that if a "want" upsets you, life is good. But... life is too short to be unhappy, so address it promptly, nip any unhappiness in the bud and then look forward to enjoying your perfect new "want".

I am glad that everything worked out and that you may have a second career as a bling hand model.:appl:
Yeah one of the stones was set crooked and I knew it would bother me if it wasn’t corrected. Glad IDJ did a good job overall.

I never considered being a bling hand model but that might be too much fun for me. Lol :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
A few more photos while outside with the bright sunlight....
31CD9C1B-A576-414B-A935-5682CF92CA46.jpeg E8A0E6EA-6305-4A45-B01E-C798877E6F6E.jpeg

Looks perfect!!! Well done! So glad it is to your satisfaction, good for speaking up and good for idj for making it right.

Delicious sparkler!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 5 stone ring from IDJ is finally here for good. The diamonds are beautiful and sparkly; all PS quality and Shulamit confirmed they are all F color, SI1 (eye clean), and ideal cut. It was a pleasure working with Shulamit. The main complaint I had was that one of the stone wasn't set correctly when I first received it and had to be sent back to be fixed. The final product looks great and I am very happy with it.
IMG_8512.jpg IMG_8513.jpg IMG_8514.jpg IMG_8515.jpg

Much better!!! Congratulations!!! :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! We will be ring twins soon. Not sure how soon yet....:lol:

sugagrl

Rough_Rock
Love it! We will be ring twins soon. Not sure how soon yet....:lol:
Looking forward to seeing your remake. I am sure it will look perfect and then ring twins for sure!

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful ring - congratulations.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really pretty. Fixing the stone makes a difference. Nice.:appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely on you! Great finger coverage!!!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glad you sent it back for the rework. :mrgreen2:It looks beautiful on you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!:love: And such lovely hands too!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is truly gorgeous. Congratulations!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful 5 stone! :love:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring on and a beautiful hand! Enjoy wearing your new sparkly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results