shape
carat
color
clarity

5 carats of bracelet joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
My beautiful bracelet arrived today! It is 5 carats of pure perfection! I had been wanting a diamond line bracelet for a while and we went ahead on it (as an early anniversary gift - our anniversary is in August :Up_to_something: )

There are 20 round diamonds and 40 baguettes, all F color and VS2 clarity. I think it is stunning! I'm thrilled. I did my best to take "glamour shots" of it with flowers, but often my photo skills fall short. I also have my bunny, Oliver, modeling it as a diamond collar in one picture.

So, here are the photos!

BraceletFlowers.jpg

BraceletCloseUp.jpg

Bracelet2.jpg

BraceletOn.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oliver modeling! :appl:

OliverModeling.jpg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Wow. I love your new bracelet. I really like the look of the alternating stones. I think it give the bracelet a real elegant and timeless look. :appl: Oliver is a very cute model as well.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH it is delicious!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: I love love LOVE the contrast of the rounds and baguettes, and it's SO white! I love me a beautiful diamond bracelet, yay for you!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Oh and congratulations!

ETA: Oliver is a mega spunk! :bigsmile:

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm super excited. I've looked and looked at diamond bracelets for years and was waiting for just the "right" one. I love this one. I was drawn to the alternating round and baguette look because, while it's the traditional/classic style "tennis bracelet" I thought the alternating shapes gave it something a little extra!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my God. That is STUNNING.

Maybe if I start working on my husband now, I will somehow wangle one for our 50th anniversary! (We have been married for 10 months)

ETA: Oliver can join our cat and start a "Forced Into Pet Labour By PS-er Owner" support group :lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.

That is STUNNING!! I love the alternating shapes, too :love: :love: :sun:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is absolutely beautiful!
You lucky girl! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bracelet is stunning! Congratulations.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wahoooooo! Beautiful! Congratulations! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a very beautiful design! :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations on your anniversary :) that is a lovely bracelet-I like how the mix of shapes makes it seem modern but it is definitely still classic. beautiful!

lokelani

Rough_Rock
Good lord! That's a lot of diamonds!! :love: Wow, happy anniversary to YOU! So where is this beautiful bracelet from?

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
pancake - don't you love getting your pets to model jewelry for you?! Our dog isn't so into it, but the bunny doesn't seem to mind. I like your proposal for a "forced labor" support group. Then again, I wouldn't mind if my "owner" made me model jewelry!!!

kennny - I love your new avatar photo with you FCD collection. You have your own color-wheel now! Talk about stunning

lokelani - it's from the diamond district in NYC!

all - thank you for looking and for enjoying my bracelet with me. I'm thrilled with it. It's not quite short-sleeve weather here yet, but I'm pushing the season to show off my bracelet! :wacko:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!! I love that design!!! ENJOY!!! :appl:

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
oooh... it's amazing! :love:

Would you be able to let us know about how many points the rounds are so I can get an idea of how they translate to IRL? My guess is they look to be about 20 points each as you have such a nice feminin wrist. I think I'd need to get any braclet I purchase hand made as I have mega wrists (same size as DH's - he can wear my watches no joke! :oops: )

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, happy early anni!!! congrats :appl:

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
It's so pretty!! WOW, and I love your bunny Oliver! I have 4 Bunnies :mrgreen: Enjoy!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Bleeblue - I think each of the rounds is right about at .15 each. My 5 stone band (pictured in one of the photos) is .75 total weight with each of the 5 rounds measuring .15 each so the rounds in the bracelet and the ring are the same size. They look really good together. Of course, I didn't plan this, it's just a very happy coincidence!

Envyme - 4 bunnies! You are so lucky. My one bun is a handful but he sure is a lot of fun! :rodent:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ts beautiful! Love the rounds and baguettes

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results