shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB 5 Stone or 7 stone Diamond Band

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’m looking to purchased a 5 stone ring. I’m open to different sizes from around 1ctw to around 1.25ctw. I wear a size 4.5 to 4.75 but I can get it sized if I need to do so. I’m also open to a 7 stone in the .70ctw to 1ctw. Just putting it out there to see if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs before I buy new.

Last edited:

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a vintage one that needs to be reset, but the stone are pretty...I'd be open to selling it. There's a photo of it in my history (around February, I think?) and I can take another photo of it when I get home. The setting is very tall and had a bad repair job. I keep meaning to send it to be reset and not doing it, so maybe it's time it has a new home.

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a vintage one that needs to be reset, but the stone are pretty...I'd be open to selling it. There's a photo of it in my history (around February, I think?) and I can take another photo of it when I get home. The setting is very tall and had a bad repair job. I keep meaning to send it to be reset and not doing it, so maybe it's time it has a new home.
That looks beautiful. I don’t prefer a setting so high though. I know I would hit it on everything.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results