shape
carat
color
clarity

time to hide again tomorrow........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
go in tomorrow for another flush and temp filling on the epic tooth... If I ever get it pulled im gonna have it gold plated!
Its getting there was pretty good for a couple weeks but started hurting again saturday some.
Last xray showed it was healing just going to be a while yet.....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be hiding right there with you friend. I so know what you are going through. Good luck, and I''ll say a prayer for ya. Oh let''s hope this is all done with soon. I''m glad to hear it is indeed healing. Just is taking forever huh?? You have my sympathy, big time.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, I totally feel for you! I''m going to the endodontist(?) on Friday so my crown lengenthing can be assessed. I can hardly wait for that...

Let us know how it goes.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Storm ~
emrose.gif

Oh dear ... the dentist
emquestion.gif

32.gif
emfist.gif
face21.gif
emfist.gif
32.gif

I''ll hide with ya!

I don''t know how you can keep going!

The "Dentist" scares me!
32.gif
39.gif
32.gif

I''ll send a
12.gif
prayer
12.gif
for you ... I hope this is the last time you need to go ...

Can''t they just put a bandaid on it and all will be better?! Yikes!

Ok, gotta go now before I start cringing and driving my nails into the keyboard!
6.gif

Take care!
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
aw storm. i''ll say a prayer for you too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck, Storm....I feel your pain, empathatically! (I think that MIGHT be a word.)
9.gif
I''m still contemplating braces at 29, plus I need all 4 wisdom teeth removed, plus possible oral surgery to widen my narrow upper palate and then MAYBE some more oral surgery to close a teensy bit of an "open bite." I''ll let you know how it goes and see if I can one-up you on the pain factor, LOL! Seriously, though, you''ll be fine. I know going to the dentist for whatever reason is a PITA, but just know when all is said and done, you''ll be much better off. {{{hugs}}}
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
well the good news is that the abscess is almost totally filled in with bone.

He filled the tooth without discussing it first which I'm rather upset about....
he says there isn't anything he can do thru the tooth and its either going to get better or not and the options are if it don't surgery on it or extraction.
So waiting for a month to see what happens ... he thinks I should get a crown on it but no way till I know what the long term is gonna be on it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, at least it sounds like things are progressing. I hope this fix works. Definitely NO to the crown till you know what''s going on...why pay hundreds of dollars for something they might have to drill through later? No way!!! I wore my temp crown till everything was totally fixed before they put the pricey, permanent one on.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yikes, I feel for ya. I hope it does heal and soon. Good luck!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Well Sweetheart, if there is any more room there in your hiding place...maybe I can join you too,eh? giggle ;} Awwwww I''m so glad you have so many sweet ladies who want to look after you and care about you...I''m just glad and lucky that I am the one who ends up getting the job giggle :D Ladies, I did try to kiss it all better while I was there, but that didn''t work I see
7.gif

Honey, I hope you will start feeling better with the filling...will call you later and find out for myself ;}
My poor Honey sure has been having time with the dentists...I seem to be doing the same too...looks like I will have to go back myself when I get back to Canada...had a piece of tooth break off the other day - the same tooth he gutted out and filled and built back up...just in May.
Well babe, take it easy and get some of that comfort food to help yas...Sigh...wish I was there to give you lots of TLC..:{

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 7:17:32 PM
Author: wifey2b
Well Sweetheart, if there is any more room there in your hiding place...maybe I can join you too,eh? giggle ;} Awwwww I''m so glad you have so many sweet ladies who want to look after you and care about you...I''m just glad and lucky that I am the one who ends up getting the job giggle :D Ladies, I did try to kiss it all better while I was there, but that didn''t work I see
7.gif

Honey, I hope you will start feeling better with the filling...will call you later and find out for myself ;}
My poor Honey sure has been having time with the dentists...I seem to be doing the same too...looks like I will have to go back myself when I get back to Canada...had a piece of tooth break off the other day - the same tooth he gutted out and filled and built back up...just in May.
Well babe, take it easy and get some of that comfort food to help yas...Sigh...wish I was there to give you lots of TLC..:{
Hi Wifey2b ~
emrose.gif

I hope you have an easier time getting your tooth fixed than Storm!
face23.gif

Nothing personal to any Dentists out there ... I can''t stand going into the office. I first smell that strange weird smell
face22.gif
... gives me the heebeegeebees!
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Then, you hear the faint drilling
face11.gif
thru the closed doors and walls!
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Oh gosh .. I got to stop!
39.gif

I do hope things go well for you, and I hope your not in pain!

Take care!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results