shape
carat
color
clarity

Ginger, Allycat, and any others

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Couture

Rough_Rock
OK, I met with my potential jeweler today and I am very nervous about this whole custom thing. GingerBCookie, Allycat, and all the other Leon creations are absolutley amazing and I showed the jeweler a lot of you pictures, but I am still very afraid that I won''t like the way the pave comes out.
Anyway, can some of you girls tell me what size of the diamonds are on your bands and how thick your bands are? They look amazing and I want my settng to have similar specs.

Anyone with info, it is greatly appreciated!

BTW: I want something very similar to Ginger''s, except it will have the little loop on the bottom of the basket, like the bottom of Reena''s.

Thank you all SO much!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kat, have you seen other custom peices by your jeweler? I would be very nervous to have someone try to replicate Leon pave who doesn't do pave on a regular bases. Not to say they aren't others out there who can do it beautifully, but I'd want to see completed rings so I could say, make mine like this
9.gif

I'm not ally or ginger but I believe both their bands are right around 2mm.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2006 10:17:54 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Kat, have you seen other custom peices by your jeweler? I would be very nervous to have someone try to replicate Leon pave who doesn''t do pave on a regular bases. Not to say they aren''t others out there who can do it beautifully, but I''d want to see completed rings so I could say, make mine like this
9.gif

I''m not ally or ginger but I believe both their bands are right around 2mm.
Ditto. Make sure you have seen their work. Pave is a tough thing to do well, and few fall into the Leon category. As long as you have seen examples of their work and are pleased then great. Good luck, sounds like a wonderful project!!!
1.gif

Couture

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your input, like I said, everyone''s is appreciated. I have not seen any of his pave which is what is really scaring me!! I thought that you had to be careful with pave, so I am glad to hear that I am right about that. I will definately ask him to show me something he has done and see how it looks. This whole thing is so stressful, and I am very picky, so it will have to be exactly how I vision it. I should just have Leon do it, but it worries me with him being on the opposite coast. I should just do it though since I love everything he does anyway. Decisions decisions...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 1:52:19 AM
Author: Couture
I should just have Leon do it, but it worries me with him being on the opposite coast. I should just do it though since I love everything he does anyway. Decisions decisions...

yep..just have Leon do it. Many pricescopers have worked with Leon long distance. kristydarling is on the west coast too and recently finished her project. Ginger and Ally both worked long distance and you may remember Ally is in Canada. Seriously, If you''re wanting Leon Pave, just get a Leon pave. You''d have nothing to worry about other than your stone while it''s being shipped to him
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results