shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a Mark Morrell wedding band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BZ

Rough_Rock
I am considering having a solitaire setting made by Mark (if he has time and if he is willing). My question for you is, if you have an mm custom e-ring, what did you do for a wedding band? Any pics you have would be great. Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi BZ and welcome.

It''s funny you ask about MM wedding bands because as far as my memory serves we haven''t seen a lot posted around here. I do know a couple of the MM owners like Kberly said she was planning on just getting an eternity band from signed pieces. For pics of Kberly''s ring click here. I think it''s up to you want type of wedding band you want, if it''s plain plat. I''d definitely have MM make it so you''d have that same wonderful polish as the e-ring. hopefully some MM ring owners will chime in.

jdhunter

Rough_Rock
I have a half-eternity beaded wedding band from Mark and it is AMAZING. I don''t have pictures handy, but will try to dig some up.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Mark Morrell is currently developing a diamond wedding band which looks stunning from what I can see already - it might be an idea to email him about it because it is not on his site yet as it hasn''t been completed. He also mentioned that he might develop a matching band to the sunburst solitaire when he gets the time!

BZ

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info on the wedding bands. I will be sure to ask him about it if I get a chance. I was hoping that a couple of people from here had already had some bands made. I don''t want to overshadow the MM setting, but would really like to have a wedding band to go with the solitaire.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2006 2:07:38 PM
Author: BZ
Thanks for the info on the wedding bands. I will be sure to ask him about it if I get a chance. I was hoping that a couple of people from here had already had some bands made. I don''t want to overshadow the MM setting, but would really like to have a wedding band to go with the solitaire.
I don''t blame you one bit it would be an amazing set. So far I haven''t seen one of his wedding bands on here.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Here's cymbrie's asscher e-ring and wedding band from MWM:

ETA: Sorry I was mistaken - the band wasn't from MWM!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Do u want a plain platinum band or do you want diamonds in the band? I vaguely remember seeing a set of MWM rings with channel set stones on both the e-ring and the band, but I can''t find it - maybe I''m dreaming!!

The following is the heart prongs eternity ring I have been lusting after, but I have a feeling the 1/4ct stones will be somewhat uncomfy for everyday wear! Now, a HALF eternity in this style -
30.gif

MWM HP Eternity.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2006 7:42:56 PM
Author: jadeleaves
Here''s cymbrie''s asscher e-ring and wedding band from MWM:

Cym_set-001s.jpg

cbjhandpicset2.jpg
I love Cymbrie''s ering. The wedding band isn''t by MM. She had that before and sent it to him for sizing purposes. And wanted Mark to see what band she was going to wear with her ering. They look great together. I adore his work.
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Oops sorry I swear I am losing brain cells from this pregnancy
2.gif

BZ

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone who has gotten back to me. I would like a band with stones in it. jadeleaves, I really like the band you posted, but agree that it might be uncomfortable to wear. 1/2 eternity might work, or even some smaller stones. Cymbrie''s e-ring and band are gorgeous. Any other MM wedding bands out there?

WestsideLisa

Rough_Rock
I just got my MM wedding band last week. No pictures yet, but it''s a platinum band with 13 small channel-set diamonds. It looks just like my e-ring, but with small diamonds in place of the center stone. You can see that ring here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mark-morrell-whiteflash-another-pricescope-success-story.44581/

I think both the e-ring and band look amazing, but then again, I am biased
2.gif

phy2c

Rough_Rock
Here are some pics Mark sent me while I was choosing my solitaire.

6dia 5-6-7 pt band 1ct. Sunburst-.36 ct tw .jpg

phy2c

Rough_Rock
Another one too look at

mate band for 1 ct SunBurst no stones-a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results