shape
carat
color
clarity

New Heart Pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! Even though I haven''t posted in a while, I always try to stop in and get my pricescope fix! My husband got this for me for our anniversary (of the date when we first started dating). Yes, kinda dorky but we do still celebrate that kind of stuff! He first got me the Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures Heart pendant like the one Kayla has but it really was too small. We ended up going for this heart pendant from Signed Pieces. We got it right before the price increase, so it was at an incredible price. The diamonds are so sparkly and white and I louped it and saw nice arrows in all of them! It''s so beautiful. There are minor little imperfections in the workmanship, but it''s stuff I can live with--imagine that, with how picky I can be! Anyway, here are some pics!

spheartpendant2.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
18k WG, 16 diamonds 0.47ctw, F-G, VVS-VS

spheartpendant1.jpg

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
oooh! Pretty!!! . I love pendants that are "suspended" between the chain ends. Lovely!
36.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Last one.

spheartpendant3.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Leila! Your new necklace is lovely! I can SO see the sparkliness of the diamonds!
30.gif

And BTW, I don''t think your celebrating the date of your first date is "dorky"
2.gif
in the least - I find it quite charming! Congratulations!

Lynn

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so pretty! I hope you enjoy it in good health!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe! Thanks for that charming comment!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Diamondfan! Like so many othes, I am a big fan of you ginormous achingly beautiful emerald diamond!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! And, as I said, what is most important is our health an our loved ones health...and that we have something to smile about each day! I think it is lovely to celebrate the occasion of your intial meeting, and anything that causes you to get bling is a good thing!!! :)

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
How lovely. My husband and I celebrate the anniversary of when we first met too. Although I don''t get gifts for it, but that''s now an excuse for me to get more jewelry.
21.gif
Beautiful pendant!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leila, that is sooo cute! I love it! I too like the way that it''s suspended between the two clasps. Very modern!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! I have something very similar to this as well! Look in the pendants thread. Don''t worry about the small imperfections, i am just like you and completely understand!
2.gif
36.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i just looked, no I never posted the one I have that looks like your new one, the one I posted is a heart but a different style.
2.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Great closeups! HIDE that loupe! They''re evil (in a good way). What a great gift!!! I love it!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
how very pretty leila! may you wear it in good health.
thanks for sharing pics with us!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely! And be glad you and your husband still celebrate those "dorkey" anniversaries -- that''s so sweet!

Chi

Shiny_Rock
That is really sweet...your hubby is the sweetest bless him...not "dorky" at all....
21.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! DH and I also celebrate our first date, but don''t exchange gifts. You''re on to something, girl.
9.gif
He always gives me heart jewelry and I have been craving a necklace where the pendant is stationary. Hmmm....
11.gif
LOVE IT!!!! Can''t go wrong from Signed Pieces.
36.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies! My husband is a very sweet man, I am very blessed. Actually we celebrate the day he asked me to be his girlfriend, almost a year after we first met in college. He says it was love at first sight, I remember thinking, "this guy looks swollen!" I''m sooo not into muscles--but a six pack ab, that I''ll take.
31.gif
Hehe. He sure laid off those weights--too busy now with work! Funny how things work out.
11.gif
JK.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely pendant Leila

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leila, I love it and think your hubby is very sweet!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think any occasion that gets you jewelry is worth celebrating
2.gif
! Your new heart pendant is just exquisite!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Leila, that pendant is so beautiful. I think it''s sweet that you guys celebrate that date. My DH and I always have a special moment on the anni of the date we met. No gifts, more like a cuddle moment of silence. LOL

shay

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Delightful!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results