shape
carat
color
clarity

Having panic attacks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KissyKissy

Rough_Rock
We''re getting somewhere ladies!!! My honey and I have talked a lot in the last couple of weeks and things are definitely rolling right along!!! BUT, in the process of waiting, I get so caught up in the not-knowing that I almost have a panic attack! I think about what being engaged would actually be like and I get so excited that my stomach gets tied up in knots and I lose my breath!! I hope this waiting doesn''t make me physically sick!! Ugh. Enough already, PROPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else going out of their mind waiting? Anyone physically affected??

I know I know, I''m crazy....
2.gif
9.gif
20.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Awww, Kissy, don''t worry, I''m sure it will happen soon
1.gif
I don''t think I''ve ever been physically sick from fretting about the coming engagement, but I get physically sick (ie. stomach in knots and just that horrible anxiety feeling!) about plenty of other things. I think the best thing to do is get out of the house, and get involved physically in other activities. Then your mind will be taken off of the engagement, ring, etc. I know it''s "fun" to think about e-rings and stuff, but if it''s making you sick and anxious, that''s not good! Take your mind somewhere else and you''ll be happy, relax about engagement and maybe BF will even be able to surprise you!! Heehe!

We''re here for ya!

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah! I didn''t have panic attacks, but as soon as the ring was ordered I was getting weepy at EVERYTHING! That Amanda Bynes movie, Nick Lachey songs, etc, etc, everything even remotely romantic made me cry. It''s gotten better since then, but whoa, for the first seven days or so, extreme waterworks. Just embrace the excitment...that''s what I did!

KissyKissy

Rough_Rock
I hate the waiting, but I know that when it does come I will be FREAKING EXCITED!!! Everyone says the wait is worth it. I think I was freaking out so much for MANY different reasons- waiting for engagement, drama with family, drama @ work.....why does it all have to happen at the SAME TIME???? Ugh.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
It does happen all at the same time and it is just insane! I hope your anxiety is better this week. I have suffered from panic attacks for years and they can be really scary. Good luck KK!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results