shape
carat
color
clarity

cushion cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steveng

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a cushion cut stone around one ct. no lower than an H and not below an SI1 (eye clean) with a GIA or AGS cert. Table mid to upper 50''s and Depth low 60''s for 3000 or as close as possible can any one point me to a site or location that has what im looking for?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi steveng and welcome
35.gif

You might try entering the info into the diamond search on the home page. it will show you the stones available that meet the criteria, the price and the vendor. If nothing pops up I would suggest calling Mark at engagement rings direct. He has found some amazing cushions for Pricescopers and is located in the diamond district so can look at a bunch of stones for your w/out having to call them in. Also, Jonathan at Good Old Gold has some nice stones and provides a ton of info on them.

you can search either of them here on PS and tons of threads with consumer experiences will pop. I haven''t worked with either but would love to at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results