shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom ring proposal from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
I have been talking to a graduate gemologist / diamond consultant at Whiteflash about a custom ring. As you know, I have also communicated with Leon Mege. I am just more than a little nervous about doing a purchase of this size over the internet. I am looking at doing a 2.0+ carat center emerald cut with side step cut trapezoids and princess diamonds down the shank. It is a gorgeous setting. I am, however looking at spending MAJOR dollars on this ring. Being that it is custom, there are no refunds. Has anyone out there done business with Whiteflash of a custom nature with a purchase of this size and been satisfied, happy and, ultimately, have peace of mind about it?

Also, what about quality. Leon Mege vs. Whiteflash. I read great reviews on both right here on Pricescope.

Help. Nervous, undecided, wavering, anxious.......and I REALLY WANT IT!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I have to say that I would go with Leon Mege for the setting, myself. For a ring of that value, and for a diamond that size, he seems like "the man."

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
If budget is no issue..Leon Mege..no questions.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
I think both WF and LM make beautiful jewelry...but they have a different style about them. Personally, I would speak with both, get an idea of what they have done in the past that''s similar to what you want (ideally, see some pictures) and discuss pricing, etc. Then make a decision...but I think most people will tell you that if budget is no option, definitely go with LM. You won''t be disappointed...!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege, hands down!!!! It sounds gorgeous BTW!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I agree Leon.

But what about Quest and also the lady that quit Beaudry to go out on her own?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
If Leon sees and likes what your vision is then I would go with him, if not I would look into Quest.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
if you can spare the money- Leon! If not, I have been extremely happy with Quest!

Pokey

Rough_Rock
I''d go with Whiteflash all the way. Hands down.

<-- having a ring made by Leon as we speak and want to keep as much extra work off his desk as possible
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results