shape
carat
color
clarity

4.43 carat violet spinel recut/repolished by Dan Stair

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone. I have a new listing on Loupetroop. The listing is for a 4.43 carat violet spinel that was recut/repolished by Dan Stair before I purchased it. It is untreated, comes with a lab cert, and is 9.58 x 8.27 x 7.09 mm and is a squat oval shape. The color is really pretty and looks great in all types of lighting. I just can't justify keeping stones that I won't set. Here is the link to the listing that has more pictures and links to videos of the stone.
https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...et-spinel-recut-slash-repolished-by-dan-stair

Thanks for looking!

violetspinel6.jpeg

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
spinel11.jpeg Here is an additional photo of the stone that was taken in indoor lighting under halogen lightbulbs.

Last edited:

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
C5D8C3BC-096D-429C-BF24-8AA7019536A4.jpeg And here is another photo of the stone is low light. It does not show the sparkle or dispersion of the stone accurately but it does show what the color looks like in low light.

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
The this photo is of the stone in my kitchen. In this photo it shows how it can become a hair pink inside. The pink tone is very exaggerated in that photo though.

violetspinel1.JPG

This photo is of the stone in outdoor lighting and was taken in the shade on a sunny day. This photo shows how the stone can become a hair more blue outside but the blue tone is very exaggerated in the photo.

violetspinel7.JPG

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. I have a new listing on Loupetroop. The listing is for a 4.43 carat violet spinel that was recut/repolished by Dan Stair before I purchased it. It is untreated, comes with a lab cert, and is 9.58 x 8.27 x 7.09 mm and is a squat oval shape. The color is really pretty and looks great in all types of lighting. I just can't justify keeping stones that I won't set. Here is the link to the listing that has more pictures and links to videos of the stone.
https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...et-spinel-recut-slash-repolished-by-dan-stair

Thanks for looking!

violetspinel6.jpeg

Hi Is it still available? I have sent you an email but I do not received a reply. Thank you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results