shape
carat
color
clarity

Another vacation proposal...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soon2beengaged

Rough_Rock
Hello all!
I am really going after the surprise factor here, not trying to have a lot of build up with fancy dining or horse carriages. Those ideas are great too, but I think are a little predictable. We''re going on a vacation to Florida, and I was thinking, when we''re at the beach, to have a plane fly a banner that says something like "Will you marry me?" The way I am picturing is that while we''re laying down on the beach, and I hear the plane coming, to reach out to her without looking up and say something like: "Hey, what''s that up in the air?" so she could look up first, and of course after she sees her name there, get down/up on my knee and pull out the ring and ask her whether she would like to be my wife. My only question is that I am a little confused whether I should make a different presentation of the ring, prior to the plane getting there.

Any ideas and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

20.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi there!!!...I think your idea is a sweet one....I was trying to think of another way of surprising her and this is what I came up with....not sure if you can pull this off without help but here it goes...

Inadvance find a sweet spot on the beach (while you guys are walking, etc). Then try to get away for a few minutes so you can go set-up the area (while she takes a shower or maybe tell her to go to the spa?).....so you can set-up the area and write in the sand ''will you marry me?'' with sea shells or something?...have some stuff ready hidden (maybe some wine, maybe some candles, a beach towel -so you can have a sit afterwards!, or flowers)...you can get down on your knee...propose (at sunset would be wonderful) and then sit and celebrate just the two of you....then maybe head off to dinner?

Just an idea....

M~

froufrou

Shiny_Rock
the romantic carriage/flower stuff is pretty nice too though, why is it so necessary that it be a total and complete surprise? besides the banner thing I agree with the thing Mandarine said about the beach stuff. its way more romantic than the plane banner :)

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
Well, I think the plane banner is great! You could let the plane go over without a name, just "Will you marry me?". Both of you look at it and after a pause you say, "so, will you?" or if she says, "Who do you think that is for?" you can say something like, "It''s for you, will you?" No matter what you do though it will be memorable. Good luck and follow your heart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results