shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Source of Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brandonhead

Rough_Rock
Has anybody dealt with or heard anything about Diamond Source of Virginia? I''m a newbie starting to look for a diamond, I have no diamond experience. Pricescope is awesome and has loads of information.

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the neighborhood brandon...

I''m still a novice myself here on PS, but over the past few weeks, I''ve learned more than the previous 6 weeks where I had been going into different stores and conducting my own research. I''ve learned that it''s best to talk to and interact with people who are in the same boat as me.

I''ve never heard of Diamond Source of Virginia, but you will hear a lot about Whiteflash.com(aka WF) and Blue Nile(BN) here; very reputable vendors. I actually am about to purchase from and if you read Matatora''s post about her WF experience, you might lean towards that vendor as well.

Make sure you go through all the tutorials and soak up as much info as you can, when you can. This site has more information than I''ve seen anywhere else. I don''t know about you, but I spent a lot of late hours reading up on diamonds since my gf and I spend lots of time together(clear your browser history each night in case she uses your computer, he he he).

btw - What kind of ring you lookin for and what''s your budget?

GL with the search! It begins....

brandonhead

Rough_Rock
Thanks lil_jay.

I have been looking around PS the past couple weeks soaking up all the information I can get and printing it off.
I''ve been checking out all the online vendors. I happend to stumble upon Diamond Source of Virginia through a search engine. They seem to be alright, I was just wondering if anyone new of them.
I work nights and have about 3-4 hours a night to kill, so lately I''ve been exhausting myself looking at diamonds, settings, wedding bands, and learning as much as I can. Looking up everything at work makes it a lot easier to hide, no need to delete.
I want to go into a b&m store to look and see but I am so intimidated. I don''t want to look like a moron, but who cares I guess.

I''m looking to purchase a Ideal Cut, 75-.85 carat. D-E color, VS1 clarity, princess cut.
Really is no budget.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results