shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 4.09 AVC J/VS1 + platinum solitaire is here!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
After so many stone decisions and design changes, Jonathan brought to life this amazingly special ring for us.

Center stone stats: AVC 4.09 J VS1

Setting: custom designed Stevie Grace with a brushed finish, double prongs and super fine milgrain. Named after our youngest baby girl.

It’s a weekend filled with Santa visits and kiddo activities but I wanted to get this post out to sing ALL the praises of Jonathan and his amazing AV cushions. They were a dream all those years ago when he first introduced the August Vintage line and now, here I am with my very own dream of a ring. Thank you for listening to my long list of requests and being so so patient while we scrutinized every option before choosing this beautifully buttery, elegantly warm stone. I have only seen it in my elementary classroom lighting and at home under the Christmas tree lights since opening the box late yesterday, but I can truly say I am totally smitten with everything about this ring. The process, the design and of course the finished ring!

More pics to come, of course!

Attachments

• 8A635E15-55D7-47B1-A11B-C5D02D24C7DB.jpeg
    8A635E15-55D7-47B1-A11B-C5D02D24C7DB.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 292

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! I saw this yesterday on Jon's IG -- I knew it had to belong to a PS member!! GORGEOUS!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy hell-balls - I just died!!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely. Stunning.

We need so many more photos!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, timeless, and classic! Love it and love Jonathan, congrats!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you all! I am so thrilled with how it turned out!

I will take time to properly take photos once we are home. Today and tomorrow are filled with Santa visits and gymnastics competitions!

We are out for dinner and I managed to sneak a quick photo!
A71F83D6-70B7-4AFF-89DB-22976B089FED.jpeg

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
:whistle: What a beautiful and elegant setting. Your AVC cushion is perfection. I’m considering getting one myself in the future.

Would you mind sharing the dimensions of the stone, and if it was a custom cut?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is amazing. :love::love::love:
Congratulations on finally getting your dream AVC.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! The size is perfect on your hand, and the colours your diamond throws off are incredible!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW!! I saw this yesterday on Jon's IG -- I knew it had to belong to a PS member!! GORGEOUS!!

It took me a while to realize it was posted there! He hadn’t it only a few hot minutes before he packaged it up to be shipped! I hadn’t seen that 360 video! ❤️

I have seen it on IG! It’s a stunning ring! Congratulations!

Thank you!

Holy hell-balls - I just died!!!!

I had the same reaction! It was delivered to my school and I ran into our copy room to open the box the second it arrived!

Absolutely. Stunning.

We need so many more photos!

Thank you! I’m trying to get some PS worthy photos, I totally overlooked my sad nails, so just ignore my hands. Lol!

Gorgeous, timeless, and classic! Love it and love Jonathan, congrats!

Thank you! I hemmed and hawed over the finish, the width of the band, the prongs...Jonathan did a great job!

:whistle: What a beautiful and elegant setting. Your AVC cushion is perfection. I’m considering getting one myself in the future.

Would you mind sharing the dimensions of the stone, and if it was a custom cut?

Thank you! You really should! The way the AV stones are so dialed in for light return makes them just sing in nearly every light! (One exception was in our work room lights, they are terrible for everything under the sun!) Thankfully it was a little more warm-toned for a customer so it was already in-stock. Besides, I could never commit to a custom cutting process, I am more the instant-gratification type and would need the hard numbers or I would go nuts. Lol! Kudos to those who have the patience so have something custom cut though!!

But I am thinking of having some little cushions custom cut for a band to keep SG warm in the winter....

That stone is amazing. :love::love::love:
Congratulations on finally getting your dream AVC.

It really is a dream! Thank you!

So gorgeous.

Thank you caf!!

Amazing! The size is perfect on your hand, and the colours your diamond throws off are incredible!

I’m pretty sure the waitress busted me trying to snap photos of my ring tonight. My kids’ eye roll game was strong! Ha!!

My favorite lighting has been in our family room with the tree lights twinkling! Photos soon!

Thank you all for letting me share my excitement!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a spectacular ring! And I love the name :love:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Well I think we need more pictures please. Beautiful!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My kids just came downstairs to see why we were still up - “Mom, why are you posing your ring? You’re staying up to take pictures of that?”

I didn’t think to turn off SNL while I was snapping away. Clearly I need to improve my jewelry photography iPhone skills!

2071B251-C6DA-4C40-A0E7-B74887188568.jpeg 8369D104-BE64-4A14-9BDE-1203C2E80BC2.jpeg 0E6D9E34-1F31-4AAB-BE3B-B3FDB35C1853.jpeg EB5BB0E9-DF35-4717-9E4D-0C80C31C954C.jpeg A4B57BFF-4AD5-4FA8-ADF3-941D73F609E7.jpeg D8C6C4EB-6831-4113-8C83-7D2D7660026B.jpeg D57C4DB7-EBD6-4FBF-AF98-368FBE5D3D03.jpeg

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! She’s absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness that’s a glorious big honkin’ cushion :love: what a beauty. Enjoy wearing her - and yes she absolutely needs some little friends.
Also lol at your kids, um yes mum totally needs loads more pictures of her fantastic ring

EvaEvans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sincerely, your diamond is the most beautiful, that have been posted in "Show me the bling" lately!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!:love::love::love: Looks amazing on your hand and just a wow stone and ring. Congrats on a beautiful ring.:appl::appl::appl:LOVE it!

I love this photo so much.

1baf6c69-f7b5-415d-a2ce-985ab1f52d76-jpeg.662383

:love:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring Enjoy wearing it.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk about a dream rock....nay, boulder!!! The facets on that beauty are freaking MAGICAL!!! And I love the matte(?) texture of the shank and the milgrain on that knife edge....TDF. Such a lovely setting to showcase the stone. I love everything about this ring!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning as ever :love:!!! Jonathan never disappoints and this is certainly no exception =)2. Congratulations on an insanely gorgeous ring!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So stunning! What a glorious ring!!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing it with us and wear it well! I love your photos with the reflections of your Christmas lights! So warm and wonderful! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results