shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1370240711|3457995 said:
How did PSers know who's who's? does every PSer wear a name tag with their screen name?

Yes, let me post a pic of mine .....

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

screen_shot_2013-06-02_at_11.png

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys… I'm ELATED to have attended this GTG. I know I've told a few of you this already, but you all have been legendary celebrities to me from back in my lurking and learning days. It was absolutely amazing to be able to have met all of you, and I really did try to meet-and-greet anyone and everyone! It was absolutely a pleasure to place names, faces, and personalities to screen names and icons. The whole PS family was just SO warm, welcoming, and really fun!

A big big big thank you to Pricescope and Andrey for hosting such a lovely, lovely event. I felt like I was part of a 007 movie going up to the party! The company was fantastic, the food was amazing (but might I suggest easier food for people to walk-and-eat with? I struggled with the delicious prime rib, haha. I think Mr. and Mrs. Jim Allen got a good laugh at my silly attempt to cut it properly :oops: ), and oh-my-gosh the views were heavenly! Thank you so so much for this opportunity to meet everyone. And of course, thank you so much to Leibish and Co. :naughty: and all the other vendors for their amazeballs gifts.

And now I get to show off to anyone who cares that I've met and shook hands with Al Gilbertson, the author of the American Cut! *EEK!*

And here is a glimpse of the beautiful view from our 007-esque secret layer:

photo-1_26.jpg

(I think that's Mr. Catmom's arm in the corner! :sun: )

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did PSers know who's who? does every PSer wear a name tag with their screen name?

One awkward thing ...
Several woman introduced themselves to me.
Then to find out with whom I was speaking I had to look down to her name tag, which was usually ... ahem ... cough cough ... uh ... kind of below chest-level.
A few times depending on the height and the ... ahem ... cough cough ... uh ... anatomy, I'd have to bend my knees and look down there or reach over and hold her name tag.
Now I'm sure DF would relish this, :Up_to_something: :lol: , but I was a tad embarrassed.

Just a minor issue, Andrey, but maybe next year the 'straps' might be shorter, or perhaps adhesive paper name tags or pins would be better.
Or maybe I need to stop being such an old prude and just feel free to cop a glance down there. :razz:

Oh, also ... this was only the third annual GTG.
The attendance growth is wonderful, but might it soon become an issue?
Someone said the first GTG had only 3 civilians, the second had 20 and this one had around 70.
It may soon number in the hundreds, then on to the thousands.
EEK! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:
Might PS need a lottery system for tickets ... ???
In principle everyone should be welcome ... but this party was so big I never got to meet many I wish I had.

Then again, maybe such growth is just all good.
Whatcha think?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1370246492|3458026 said:
How did PSers know who's who? does every PSer wear a name tag with their screen name?

Oh, also ... this was only the third annual GTG.
The attendance growth is wonderful, but might it soon become an issue?
Someone said the first GTG had only 3 civilians, the second had 20 and this one had around 70.
It may soon number in the hundreds, then on to the thousands.
EEK! :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:
Might PS need a lottery system for tickets ... ???
In principle everyone should be welcome ... but this party was so big I never got to meet many I wish I had.

Then again, maybe such growth is just all good.
Whatcha think?
Or buy a ticket from a scraper... :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A big hand for Andrey and the PS staff for organizing such a lovely event!!... :appl: :appl:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
miraclesrule|1370196392|3457745 said:
OHmygosh, it was such a blast, even though Gary (Cut Nut) cheats at billiards! ;-)

Kenny, I can't believe I didn't know you were there! I've always wanted to give you a big hug!!

I can't thank Andrey enough for his hospitality and the vendors for their generosity. It was beyond wonderful to see everyone again, and meet so many wonderful new friends in person as well as old time virtual friends. It really is one of the highlights of my year. Its inspired me to get my new computer so I can spend more time on PS again!

I'm still basking in the memory of the joy that permeated the room....

I am going to seek out the international pool rules (BTW billiards uses only 3 balls, so clearly you know NUTIN! Miracles).
But wow are you a hoot - and you are a better player than me!
But i will practice up before next year you hustler!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like such a wonderful event and the rest of us out here lurked without alot of your feedback over the weekend. It was lonely.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Another outstanding PS GTG in Vegas!

Thank you to Andrey and all the PS organizers.

Everyone had a rockin' night and it was a blast meeting some new friends.

And Kenny, I thought that was you with the camera...never got to say hi. so "HI"

And hopefully got to meet most of you. Hope you all had a safe trip home.

Jeff

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi Everyone,

I just got back last night and finally recovering from travels.

Just wanted to pop and thank everyone for coming. It was a pleasure to see the PS family members who are more beautiful as all the Bling they wear, the PS sponsors who have been very generous and other prominent members of the trade such as Al Gilbertson.

I am very happy that everyone had a great time as Linh and I did too.

Congratulation to all the winners of the door prizes!

I am already looking forward to next year.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey, I am anxiously awaiting the dates for next year because I am afraid my daughter's high school graduation might be that weekend. I certainly hope JCK is the following weekend next year, because I'd really hate to miss her graduation! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a fantastic time!!! Thanks SO much!!! (And see the other thread in hangout!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANK You so Much Andrey, Linh, Garry, Erika and Ella and Vendors; it was AMAZING!!! :appl: :appl:

lol, DS!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1370565627|3460543 said:
Andrey, I am anxiously awaiting the dates for next year because I am afraid my daughter's high school graduation might be that weekend. I certainly hope JCK is the following weekend next year, because I'd really hate to miss her graduation! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a fantastic time!!! Thanks SO much!!! (And see the other thread in hangout!)

Assuming we repeat the event, the date will be Saturday May 31st 2014 DS.
It was an amazing feeling to be in a space so totally energized with sparkling vibes.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Garry H (Cut Nut)|1370667576|3461373 said:

It was an amazing feeling to be in a space so totally energized with sparkling vibes.

It was one of the most fun weekends ever! It was a pleasure to finally meet you!

Thanks, Garry, for the date. Sadly, I checked the school calendar for next year and graduation is Friday the 30th, which means I can't go. ;( So maybe I'll try to think up an east coast GTG for the people who can't make it to Vegas! :bigsmile:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1370726619|3461709 said:

It was one of the most fun weekends ever! It was a pleasure to finally meet you!

Thanks, Garry, for the date. Sadly, I checked the school calendar for next year and graduation is Friday the 30th, which means I can't go. ;( So maybe I'll try to think up an east coast GTG for the people who can't make it to Vegas! :bigsmile:

DS, you could always fly in Saturday morning! Thanks to gaining 3 hours on the way out, you'd have plenty of time to get to Vegas and on to the GTG! Do not despair! :D

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This time last week we were having a great GTG. I look forward to next year, just hate it's a whole year away.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vc10um|1370728980|3461736 said:
diamondseeker2006|1370726619|3461709 said:

DS, you could always fly in Saturday morning! Thanks to gaining 3 hours on the way out, you'd have plenty of time to get to Vegas and on to the GTG! Do not despair! :D

I flew in morning-of! You can definitely enjoy a celebratory graduation dinner, go to sleep early, then wake up early for a morning flight. Get in, check in, take a nap, and then get up and get ready for a hoot of a GTG! Is this working to convince you?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
DS it won't be the same without you. You can definiely fly out Saturday morning. I just volunteered you :)

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going in 2014 if it kills me

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad you had a wonderful time! The thing that 'kills' me is that I was in Las Vegas at that time, but I didn't go because the purpose of the trip was to spend 100% of the time with family friends. But, you were all in my good thoughts at the time. :)) Perhaps another year....

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
I missed this year event. It sounded that you folks had a blast. I will mark on my calendar for next year.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1370246492|3458026 said:

One awkward thing ...
Several woman introduced themselves to me.
Then to find out with whom I was speaking I had to look down to her name tag, which was usually ... ahem ... cough cough ... uh ... kind of below chest-level.

A few times depending on the height and the ... ahem ... cough cough ... uh ... anatomy, I'd have to bend my knees and look down there or reach over and hold her name tag.
Now I'm sure DF would relish this, :Up_to_something: :lol: , but I was a tad embarrassed.

Just a minor issue, Andrey, but maybe next year the 'straps' might be shorter, or perhaps adhesive paper name tags or pins would be better.
Or maybe I need to stop being such an old prude and just feel free to cop a glance down there. :razz:

I don't know if you will be revisiting this thread, kenny. I hadn't known I would be, myself, but did it on a whim. Then I noticed this posting of yours on nametags.

In the spirit of cooperation and the thread you started on big boobs, I want to let you know that if I make it to a Pricescope GTG that you will be able to see my nametag easily. (I am not Matata.)

In the thread about Abercrombie & Fitch I mentioned that I wear size 6 jeans, but I am considerably larger below the waist than above. It isn't just that I am small in the chest. I have tiny wrists, delicate shoulders, et cetera. I am more like a size 2 above the waist. So clothes just hang on me and any tag that is stuck on my chest is always visible and not at all obscured. I hope that this is welcome information and not TMI. I work to make Pricescope parties run smoothly.

Your friend,
Deb
:wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1372503342|3474192 said:
I don't know if you will be revisiting this thread, kenny. I hadn't known I would be, myself, but did it on a whim. Then I noticed this posting of yours on nametags.

In the spirit of cooperation and the thread you started on big boobs, I want to let you know that if I make it to a Pricescope GTG that you will be able to see my nametag easily. (I am not Matata.)

In the thread about Abercrombie & Fitch I mentioned that I wear size 6 jeans, but I am considerably larger below the waist than above. It isn't just that I am small in the chest. I have tiny wrists, delicate shoulders, et cetera. I am more like a size 2 above the waist. So clothes just hang on me and any tag that is stuck on my chest is always visible and not at all obscured. I hope that this is welcome information and not TMI. I work to make Pricescope parties run smoothly.

Your friend,
Deb

I'll just look for the gal playing the cello. :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1372743989|3475863 said:
AGBF|1372503342|3474192 said:

Your friend,
Deb

I'll just look for the gal playing the cello. :lol:

I won't be bringing my daughter. Besides, she no longer looks the same way she did when she was 10. :saint:

Deb

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do we know the dates for 2014 yet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results