shape
carat
color
clarity

Fort Worth diamonds :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gracie007

Rough_Rock
hello everyone...Does anyone know of any good jewelers in Fort Worth? I searched on here and most input on that topic is about Dallas...I would like to run by a store today and look at color differences and don''t have time to go to Dallas today...THANKS

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cut plays a big difference in how colorless a diamond will face up. if you want to get an idea of what a well cut diamond will face up like, the easiest thing to do is find a local hof dealer. most stores that carry them will also have non-hof to view as well.

gracie007

Rough_Rock
sorry to sound dumb, but what is HOF?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
not dumb at all! i shouldn''t have abbreviated. hof= hearts on fire. it''s a brand of hearts and arrows diamond (a very very overpriced and expensive brand!) but they are available nationwide and will give you an idea of how a well cut stone can perform.

mdyer

Rough_Rock
Haltom''s is probably the best jeweler in Fort Worth... either the downtown or Camp Bowie location. I''ve heard that Kube''s on West Berry is good too.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results