shape
carat
color
clarity

Return Policy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
I just bought a colored stone and am slightly pissed off as the vender is both a real store and an online store and because I chose to buy in person I found out AFTER the sale was made that there is NO return policy wheras if I bought online I would have 10 days to return it.

Am I being nuts to be slightly miffed. There was no sign nor did it say this on the receipt.

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kimberly,
Sorry to hear of your troubles with the stone. Some times a sales clerk will give you the run around. Have you tried talking to the owne? If not you could try that. Most jewelry stores rely on building a loyal customer base and like to keep them happy. Good luck
Doug

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you should always find out a store''s return policy before purchase if you think you might need it. having a store policy that is different than an online policy would not be unusual. when buying in person you have the opportunity, even several, to examine the merchandise prior to purchase. that is not the case online. i don''t see the vendor at fault here.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
WELL i guess i am an idiot for assumming the in store policy was the same as the online policy. I still think it would been nice had I been informed prior. I am a nervous sort and I just feel reassured having a return policy.

Anyhoo, the stone is awlful purty. :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimberly,
Can you post a pic of it?? I''d love to see it!!
1.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I can see how you would expect the policies to be the same.
In, if not defense at least a possible explanation, B&M''s sometimes have an exchange or store credit only return policy partly to discourage people from buying a piece of jewelry just for a party, wearing it for a night, and then returning it. Chargebacks are costly for a store.
But you like the stone, right?

Kaleigh''s right, you can''t tease us with mention of a purty stone and not show us a pic!
31.gif

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Ok Ok!!! Pic comming as soon as bf takes pic as he is the photographer.
Stats= It is a benitoite 1.17 carats. Fat Pear. Delicously symmetrical though and near flawless. And yes I love it. Plan is to put it in a pendant of white gold as plat is soooo pricey! I should have bargained Scott down but with my bf present I was distracted!

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
this is Scott''s pic.

beni117.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, very pretty. Post pictures when you get it set too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results