shape
carat
color
clarity

Tuscon, Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I have an opportunity to accompany my husband on a business trip to Tuscon at the end of February. Does anyone have any suggestions on sights to see during the day, while my hubby is in meetings?

Thanks,

Heather

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I really enjoyed the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum on one of my trips there, Heather.

Here''s a nutshell description, with their website address following:

The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is a world-renowned zoo, natural history museum and botanical garden, all in one place! Exhibits re-create the natural landscape of the Sonoran Desert Region so realistically you find yourself eye-to-eye with mountain lions, prairie dogs, Gila monsters, and more. Within the Museum grounds, you will see more than 300 animal species and 1,200 kinds of plants. There are almost 2 miles of paths traversing 21 acres of beautiful desert.

http://www.desertmuseum.org/about/

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rich!!!

Heather

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
After your husband''s meeting, you might consider heading out on the highway west of town to the nearby mountain range to watch the sunset over the desert. The orange/turquoise blue colors washing over the desert are magnificent.

On your way back into town, there''s a three star(?) restaurant on the right hand side not too far from the mountains. I forget the name of the place, but not the food. It was amazing.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2006 9:16:54 PM
Author: Richard Sherwood
After your husband''s meeting, you might consider heading out on the highway west of town to the nearby mountain range to watch the sunset over the desert. The orange/turquoise blue colors washing over the desert are magnificent.

On your way back into town, there''s a three star(?) restaurant on the right hand side not too far from the mountains. I forget the name of the place, but not the food. It was amazing.

Both those suggestions sound awesome - thanks again.
1.gif
35.gif

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results