shape
carat
color
clarity

Price Quote / Value 124

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ajhcmaj

Rough_Rock
Can someone help me please. I am trying to find out 2 things for the diamond listed below.

1) Approximate value?
2) How much should I expect to get if I resell it?

I have the GIA papers and also PAtti Geolat did a certification as well.

1.24 cts
full cut, round brilliant diamond
measurements : 6.82mm - 6.92mm - 4.26mm
SI1
H Color
Moderate Yello - Flourescence
Table 64%
Depth 62%
Girdle - very thin to thick, faceted
Culet : None
Polish : Good
Symmetry : Good

Any honest oponins would help. I am not a in the jewerly business, just helping a friend that is getting divorcesed. He paid 4k, about 10 years ago

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
I''m sure the experts will chime in here to tell you how much real visual impact this would have, but I personally wouldn''t buy a diamond with yellow fluorescence. Even if you don''t notice it, it will make the stone harder to resell in the future if you consider a trade in on an upgrade. If you do decide to buy it I hope you get a deep discount to accommodate the fluorescence factor.

jimk

Rough_Rock
ROFLMAO! "I am a person, not a jeweler"!!! Are they mutually exclusive?

I know what you meant, but that''s just funny!
9.gif

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Sorry - in rereading your post I realize I didn''t address your questions. I got so off track with the yellow that I didn''t pay appropriate attention. Someone more knowledgeable will be able to help you with the value and resale questions.

(Very funny jimk!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results