shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ve been naughty...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
...but Santa-fiance was still nice to me!!! I snuck my Xmas gift (which I picked out, hehe) out for a few pics for my eye-candy lovin'' P-scope buddies....don''t worry, I''m not allowed to REALLY wear it until after Xmas!!! hehehe
31.gif

It''s an illusion setting type pendant...looks like a bezel set solitaire from a few feet away, but when you get close enough, you can see that it''s actually multiple little RB''s in a cluster. I thought it was done very well, and it actually DOES look like a ~1ct bezel-set solitaire unless you get within inches of it.

It''s only about .15ct tw (the center diamond is around .03 and there are 6 .02''s surrounding the center one), but the sparkle factor is high! I''m very impressed with the look of the diamonds, as we did get it from a "maul store" outlet store. They''re bright and clear and sparkle very nicely!!! To me, they look almost comparable to the sidestones on my e-ring, which are G-H VS1''s.

Oh, and the metal is WG.

Now for some pics...I got some good neck shots, but the close-ups of the pendant weren''t as good.

Blurry, but shows some fire!

P1010019.jpg

A full neck shot...

P1010020.jpg

And another...

P1010022.jpg

Closer up...you can see how the little guys are set...

P1010023.jpg

And one more...not too great, but I''ll post it anyway.

P1010031.jpg

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Tsk Tsk Tsk. I will have to slap your hand! It is gorgeous!! LOVE IT- we will have to oogle it over some hummus..... :)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
YESSSS!!! HUMMUSSSSS!!!! One day after Xmas, maybe?? I''m leaving town on the 18th, coming back on the 27th...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yumyumyum!! what a cutie pendant, love it..subtle sparkle from the neck! he done good...
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. I always take sneak peaks at my pressies and then re wrap them. I am really good at snooping too. Your necklace is lovely!!! Thanks for the pics!!!
31.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, M and K!!! :)

I''m excited, it''s fun and will keep my neck happy until one day when we can afford to put some SERIOUS ice on it.
31.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I can''t see them.
8.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! I wonder why not??? I just linked them directly off my photobucket account...

Patty, I''ll PM you the address of my photobucket...you can look there! See if you can find the pendant pics among all the kitty cat pics, LOL!!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really pretty, you sneak!
27.gif
What would you fiance say if he found out you were being bad? Although I have a feeling that he probably sneaked a peek at his own gift too.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Well, he might pretend to scold me for a minute or two...hehe. It''s kinda hard not to peek because I picked it out here in Houston, and he won''t be getting into town until tomorrow and wants to wrap it himself, so it''s just sitting in its little box in my jewelry box, begging to be played with!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2005 5:34:06 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
Well, he might pretend to scold me for a minute or two...hehe. It''s kinda hard not to peek because I picked it out here in Houston, and he won''t be getting into town until tomorrow and wants to wrap it himself, so it''s just sitting in its little box in my jewelry box, begging to be played with!!!
Then it is entirely his own fault, isn''t it?
31.gif
I love it BTW. It has such a big look to it. Very sparkly too.

shay

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehehe, that''s what I''m saying, Shay!!! I offered to go ahead and wrap it so that he could be assured that I couldn''t peek at it anymore, but NOOO, he wants to wrap it himself!!! LOL.

Wendi

Rough_Rock
Love the necklace, love the ring, congratulations on the engagement!! So cool to see you wedding webpage and all of you Waco/Baylor info, my dh and I graduated in 2004!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Another BU Bear, huh??? How cool!!! I sent you a PM. :)

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute and very sparkly!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!! It looks great!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Rascal and elepri!! :)

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
cute!!! I like it! I want one!
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a very pretty pendant and it really does look like one big solitaire when viewed from a distance!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Flopkins and Sundial!
9.gif

When I first saw it in the case I actually had to do a double take...at first glance I really did think it was a solitaire! But then I realized that it wasn''t and that it was in my Christmas gift price range and....well, you know the rest of the story.
31.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty congrats! Santa was good to you this year!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Annie....you must not have been TOO naughty....or else you were SO naughty you became nice again!!!
5.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
it is very clever. I love jewelry gifts! so much fun.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/14/2005 11:48:06 PM
Author: Mara
Annie....you must not have been TOO naughty....or else you were SO naughty you became nice again!!!
5.gif
That''s the way I like to think of it.
9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I love your new pendant! So pretty, delicate & sparkly!
36.gif
You...er your FI...did good!

I''m in the process of picking out my own Xmas gift too.
31.gif
12.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock

oooh so cute! looks like there is loads of sparkle going on there!! wonder what my FI is getting my for christmas... he''s been trying SO hard not to tell me (and so far has done a good job haha)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! It definitely is some great neck sparkle and really does look like 1 big stone bezel set as a pendant. Score!!!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehe, he got into town today and stole it away from me so I couldn''t look at it again till I open it on Christmas!!!

And he said I was indeed naughty, and that I needed a spanking.
31.gif
LOL!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh very nice, and I am loving your Knot web page!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results