shape
carat
color
clarity

When to ask her to marry me...before or after dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ibelly

Rough_Rock
It will be happening soon!! I wanted some opinions on whether I should pop the question before or after dinner?

Before........pros..........(sunset, we would have more of the night to enjoy the day as engaged, the pressure is off my back
9.gif
,etc etc
cons.......there would be less anticipation on her part of "when" i was going to ask her, etc, etc.

After pros............The anticipation of "when" would have built up and the surprise factor would be higher, etc

cons.......less time to enjoy all of the evening engaged, possibly loose our appetites due to the excitement
36.gif
, it
seems more standard to ask then?, etc etc.

Your opinions are much appreciated!!!!!
16.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hi ibelly!

There was a very similar question to yours a little while ago, so you can read people''s answers to that here

My conclusion after reading everyone''s advice is that I think I would rather be proposed to before. But either way would be great! Let us know what you decide!!!
1.gif

ibelly

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the link!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results