shape
carat
color
clarity

how to get him to look at rings :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Ok so a friend and i were wandering through the mall and a jewler that i really like is going out of business. I have been in there before for other things and i have eyed this ring for quite some time... low and behold there the ring still sits.. and it has my name written all over it.. so one of the sales reps moseys on over and temps me to try it on.. so i do... i was literally shaking... it was beautiful... it was a half bezel 18k white gold... about .70 of a carat and a good S1...really it looked bigger that some of the carats that were there! anyways i just fell in love with it... all i want to do is drag him in there to show him what i like... i dont want him to buy it with them going out of business, because if something happens to it, then what..

I dont want to be pushy about it, because it just isnt my style... but i would like to show him what i like..plus he has told me he already has ideas and has contacted jewlers for custom designing a ring... and thats AWESOME... but i want to make sure i absolutly love it... and i do trust his judgement... but i just need advise... how to get em in there??????
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I would not take him, what if he gets so excited and buys it there without you? Take your digital camera a shot a few pictures and give those to him. Safer IMO.

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Thank you for your suggestion... it really was a no brainer, just needed a lil push to see the light!
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results