shape
carat
color
clarity

This Month...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hello Gals!

It''s been a while since I last posted. Here''s one of my last posts so you know some background https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/would-you-your-soon-to-be-fi-be-ok-with-this.33694/ Upon my return from WF, I totally took myself out of the equation, but I''m almost certain that my SO ended up purchasing the stone I saw.

Anyway, I''ve been MIA ''cause my SO and I were on vacation. We spent 2 weeks in Europe (Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague & Vienna), and we had a blast! It was the first time in a looong time that I wasn''t crazed about what he did about the WF stone. Yes, I had originally hoped that maybe everything would be settled /decided and that the question would be "popped" in Eurpoe. But, I knew before we left that it wasn''t gonna happen. Reason being is that he knows that I want us to talk to my parents first and get their blessing, as they are very traditional and "old world" (I''m Mexican/Italian). It didn''t happen before we left, so that was that.
We got back on Sunday eve, and he mentioned last night that it would be great to meet up with my parents for dinner this weekend and give them their gifts from our travels. At first I was "sure". Then it sunk in and now it''s "OH MY GOD!" So I''m back to stressing and obsessing. Does he have the ring? What does it look like? Which setting did he pick? Ugh. I''m fairly certain that it''s going to happen within the month. We''re heading to the East Coast to spend Thanksgiving with his family, and he mentioned that everyone will have something "xtra special" to be thankful for. (hint hint)

Ladies, it was so heavenly to have the pressure off during my vacation. But now it''s back and it sucks. I have no one else to blame but myself. So, I''m just going to chill and enjoy this "special" time.

Thanks for listening/reading!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 11:47:22 PM
Author:ChargerGrrl

Hello Gals!

It''s been a while since I last posted. Here''s one of my last posts so you know some background https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/would-you-your-soon-to-be-fi-be-ok-with-this.33694/ Upon my return from WF, I totally took myself out of the equation, but I''m almost certain that my SO ended up purchasing the stone I saw.

Anyway, I''ve been MIA ''cause my SO and I were on vacation. We spent 2 weeks in Europe (Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague & Vienna), and we had a blast! It was the first time in a looong time that I wasn''t crazed about what he did about the WF stone. Yes, I had originally hoped that maybe everything would be settled /decided and that the question would be ''popped'' in Eurpoe. But, I knew before we left that it wasn''t gonna happen. Reason being is that he knows that I want us to talk to my parents first and get their blessing, as they are very traditional and ''old world'' (I''m Mexican/Italian). It didn''t happen before we left, so that was that.

We got back on Sunday eve, and he mentioned last night that it would be great to meet up with my parents for dinner this weekend and give them their gifts from our travels. At first I was ''sure''. Then it sunk in and now it''s ''OH MY GOD!'' So I''m back to stressing and obsessing. Does he have the ring? What does it look like? Which setting did he pick? Ugh. I''m fairly certain that it''s going to happen within the month. We''re heading to the East Coast to spend Thanksgiving with his family, and he mentioned that everyone will have something ''xtra special'' to be thankful for. (hint hint)

Ladies, it was so heavenly to have the pressure off during my vacation. But now it''s back and it sucks. I have no one else to blame but myself. So, I''m just going to chill and enjoy this ''special'' time.

Thanks for listening/reading!
That is so exciteing! Perhaps he wants you to be able to show off your "bling"! Good luck staying calm!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results