shape
carat
color
clarity

If He Proposed Right Now...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
What kind of ring would you want, if the budget was unlimited, the man 100% willing, and the ring ready right now?

I''d want a white gold, size 6.5 Round ACA, with the WF Pave champagne setting.. 1.5 carat

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I tried on a ring at Stephen Russell about a month ago that was so fantastic I almost cried. Completely unrealistic, but since we''re playing...

It was a 6.6 ct cushion cut with pave band and pave around the crown. I don''t remember the specs, but it was so sparkly and beautiful!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''d have to pick just one??
31.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Don''t you just love Pave? For awhile I was tempting myself with oval stones, but a RB is just shamelessly well, brilliant!! I love this game. I''d also like the ring to be tied around the neck of my new black pony. :) With a Coach bag on the saddle... Okay, now I''m just crazy.
26.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
It is hard to choose one, isn''t it? Maybe that''s why the men are taking so long. *cough* Right.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Harry Winston
30.gif

(sorry it's bigger than my head)

HWdroolsigh.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
That pave setting is insanely stunning. And BTW, it SHOULD be bigger than your head. That''s how I''D want it. ;-)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
well i'm already married but i like to dream!!! if we had an unlimited budget, i'd get a 4c round brilliant H&A ideal in a similar prong set eternity style platinum setting to what i have now but a thinner band and smaller diamonds so the diamond looks even bigger.
31.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Ya know, I''m starting to think I was cheating myself with the 1.5 carat I mentioned above... Make that a 3.336 carat RB ACA in WF Champagne setting. (Which I keep trying to post but won''t work!)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Total Lotto fantasy = I''m a''gonna steal Laurenthepartier''s dream ring ...

Real life dream come true = the one I picked & am waitin'' on!!!

bluehex.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
If we did it again Id get the same cut but 1.25ct and a Mark Morell setting :)

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
What a great thread.. I love to dream!!
I''d get a 1.0-1.25 carat RB set in a classic tiffany setting in platinum.... yummy!!!
18.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Is it just me, or does a solitaire setting just blow your mind? I love them..
30.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 5:29:33 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Is it just me, or does a solitaire setting just blow your mind? I love them..
30.gif
Ditto! I don''t know what it is about solitaires, I think they are just so beautiful!! And I would truthfully not want anything else if I had unlimited funds... I love love love them!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Wow... i have about 6 that i would love just as much.... but two especially.... and i think they are pretty different...

Plat-M3.jpg

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
and this one... a little less thick.. but i just love it.

combination_etoile_ring.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I would want anything else- not counting the WF Champage i ramble on about. It just looks so classic. Then I feel like I''d really consider it my engagement ring, and not just some "marry me jewelry". Don''t get me wrong though. I''m absolutely waiting for my 3 stone anniversary ring.
27.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh this is fun!
engage.jpg
r330-11W.jpg

r165-14W.jpg
r162-04W.jpg

24728415309_0_ALB.jpg
Can't forget my Michael B favorite!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I think I''ve just died and gone to ring heaven. Snogirl, that band for the second ring is divine!! Angel, those are beauties! Is the green an emerald?

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! i just love this thread! ohhh i just love this forum... i have really become obsessed i think... i am at school right now trying to concentrate on my studies.... but i just keep flippin back into this site!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Me, too. I''m completely obsessed. I''m entering invoices into my computer at work, checking out PS and trying not to get caught. ;-) I''m fixated on the "cut rock, rough rock" thing.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OKAY girls you gotta choose just ONE. If you could just have ONE...what would you choose?
11.gif
Listing SIX is way tooooo easy!!
31.gif

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Oh i know.... i am soo glad that i found PS really.. because i cant believe the things i didnt know about diamonds.. well i know i have tons more to learn... but really the knowledge that is on here is wonderful! and it is great to talk about his to other crazy ladies
2.gif
Just kidding!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Okay Mara, I started this thread, and I think I''m the most indecisive! Twist my arm and I will choose the 1.5 Round ACA I named above. WITH the WF Champagne setting. ;-)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmmmm, yum. I love to dream! I would like a 3.5ct ACA in the same setting as my e-ring right now. Plain platinum solitaire setting with 4 split prongs and a little pave on the basket. The shank will be 2.5mm thick.
30.gif

I wonder if I'll ever be able to own what I am dreaming up.....heehee
9.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
haha I like this game!

I''d like either:

a 1.5 ct round brillant diamond (of course colorless and absolutely flawless right??? haha ) in a white gold pave band.
30.gif

Or

a 2 ct cushion cut canary diamond with a white gold pave band...
30.gif

but alas, this is reality and I''d be happy with anything I got (even if it was a plain band with a teeny diamond in it, I''ve seen them at tiffany''s). I used to think I''d care so much about having a big rock, but now I just want to be proposed to and have something to symbolize that we''re getting married : ) Big rock would be nice tho...

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Sweet Pea, you and me, Sister. I''d be happy with foil and a glass bottle shard. ;-)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I'm already married but I like to dream too!

I'll take this with a 5 ct colorless center stone! (I'd settle for 4 cts though)
2.gif

5ctdream.JPG

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 6:43:35 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Sweet Pea, you and me, Sister. I''d be happy with foil and a glass bottle shard. ;-)
Me too. I just want him to stop playing with me!!
20.gif

But if I could have anything... It would be a 1ct (colourless and flawless, of course) seven-stone yellow gold band with platinum trellis settings. I''m actually hoping to get something similar, abeit with smaller (1/4 to 1/2 carat) and not quite as perfect (but nothing under H-I colour and SI clarity) stones and white gold trellis setting instead of platinum, because I know my boyfriend doesn''t have the money for an expensive engagement ring. It would still be perfect to me...
2.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
3+ carat EightStar...I like medium blue fluorescence...love the halos but they''d take away from the stone...really thin double claws...Shared prong eternity probably....

It would be perfect on my size 4 (+sizing balls) finger...
30.gif
...european shank necessary...LOL

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results