shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Wish List Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
OK, I am looking for some cute gemstone and gold jewelry to put on my Christmas list.

What do you think of this citrine necklace from ice.com for $150? I know, I know, the diamonds say they are I-2 to I-3 (like I-2 wasn't bad enough, they need to stipulate that that the diamond might just be one big speck of carbon?), but I am looking for something in the $100 to $200 range that would be fun to wear. I want something like this with an accentuated V or chevron or a large stone in the center, but not a pendant. Recently I've been attracted to the color of citrine.

http://www.ice.com/customer/product_detail.jsp?product=105798922&sourceID=yahdat_01

ncc655140_b_l.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like it lots! i''m not usually drawn to what i call ''frilly'' jewelry but i think this piece is very very lovely. perhaps down the road you could switch out the diamonds if they really bother you?

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results