shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally picked up the engagement ring! =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AlvinHuyN

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! The long detailed post is here https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-ready-to-propose.33608/ - More pics in this post!

The quick details are here:

.51ct H&A IF - D on a cathedral setting with 6 bagguette diamonds on each side set in Platinum 900

Engagement_Ring_4.jpg

Engagement_Ring_3.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
YAY! What a beautiful ring!

The scrapbook is awesome! Any guy that would put in that amount of time and effort gets an A+ in my book.

You two make a lovely couple. So young and in love! It''s like a fairy tale come true.

Best of luck on your upcoming marriage and engagement!
Stephanie

rms

Brilliant_Rock
the scrapbook is awesome and you are so sweet. And the ring is lovely, as are the two of you. So sorry to hear about the car crash but thank goodness that the 2 of you were not hurt. Best of luck!

s95

Shiny_Rock
Holy Moly that scrapbook is better than most scrapbookers could do!!! It is beautiful and so heartfelt! I love the ring and it is definitely something that she will be proud to wear. It''s gorgeous and the setting is wonderfully timeless.

Congratulations!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
That scrapbook made me cry!!! It is so sweet.
36.gif
Hooray for romantics.
9.gif

Congratulaitons!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
What a nice story! And look at you, all romantic at such a young age :)
I have a soft spot for the D IF. There is a lot to be said for going for such quality...It is really beautiful! Congrats!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! Congratulations!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwww, that scrapbook is so sweet!!! you guys are adorable! and the ring- stunning. such a beautiful setting..

I wish you a very happy life together. Let us know how your proposal goes!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is simply stunning and you two make a gorgeous couple. Love the scrapbook - what a thoughtful thing to do!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous, and the scrapbook is a wonderful idea!! Congratulations!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
The ring is beautiful and your proposal with the scrapbook was sooo sweet!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That is a gorgeous ring!!! D-Flawless!!!!! WOW!!! Congrats!!
30.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's a great ring and a really sweet idea. I LOVE that scrapbook, HELL of a job! And to get her a PERFECT stone...wow. Im impressed.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there and congrats on a beautiful stone and stunning setting! Your scrapbook will be a beautiful keepsake for her to have forever! You are a lovely couple. My husband is twice your age but I think I''ll hire you to give him lessons on romance and thoughtfulness! lol.

Let us know how the proposal goes!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Let us know how it goes.

The ring is beautiful.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s going to LOVE it. It''s gorgeous and I love the scrapbook. please post handshots once you''ve proposed
2.gif

AlvinHuyN

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m so glad to hear, I will post up hand shots after the proposal. I hope she sees how much I lvoe her...

Kristy - you''re right that is exactly what I wanted,s oemthing for her to keep to look back at always. I won''t have a friend by to take pictures during the proposal so I think she will like having the scrapbook forever.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
How sweet! Congratulations, she is absolutely going to LOVE it!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That scrapbook is beyond words. I love that. The ring is going to bowl her over. Congratulations on a job well done, and for recognizing your blessings while they are in front of you. That is wisdom.

Shay

Rube

Shiny_Rock
The ring is amazing, the scrapbook is amazing.... Good job! Have a wonderful future together!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations and good luck.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love the ring
emsmile.gif

AlvinHuyN

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone, the reason why I bought the a IF diamond is because it really represents her pureness for me, and for our relationship. The "D" color...I didn''t know I could afford it but going over budget for her is so worth it...I just hope the proposal goes smoothly, I''m nervous like crazy right now!
9.gif
5.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
With such a sweet and clearly thoughtful proposal how could it not go well. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results