shape
carat
color
clarity

Nicole Richie's New E- Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Did anyone hear about Nicole Richie''s new engagement ring? I read in People magazine that at her and Adam (DJ A.M)''s engagement party he gave her a three stone emerald cut diamond engagement ring in addition to the pink sapphire ring (that I absolutely love). For those of you who haven''t seen it here is the link.

*Nicole''s New Engagement Ring*

~I think that the ring is absolutely beautiful. IMO, her fiance'' has great taste in diamonds, and it''s not nearly as gargantuan as Paris Hilton''s. It''s very classy!! Let me know what you think!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I wasn''t able to get to that page- can someone post the pic?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Sorry sevens one!! I would post pics, but I don''t know how. Maybe I could email them to you???
33.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, but so was her "old" pink sapphire engagement ring. Why does she need two rings?
33.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here it is...pretty, looks like three emerald stones?

is it an anniversary ring? i love her pink sapphire too.

nicoles new bauble.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I think her ring looks very classy. DJ AM has some very good taste, either that or a personal assistant with very good taste!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I don''t know what kind of ring it is...
33.gif
Maybe he gave it to her as an alternative engagement ring. The article from People magazine (on stands now) describes it like this, "[DJ AM] pulled his fiance aside and presented her with an emerald-cut diamond ring- a companion for the diamond and pink sapphire ring he slipped on her finger when he popped the question." I still don''t understand what that means, but maybe she wanted something different?

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow! I even didn''t know she got engagement.
I guess the ring is match with her.
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it. I also adore her pink sapphire. I think they are the cutest couple. I lke Nicloe a lot.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Aww I like the first one, I though it was sweet that he gave her a ring with her birthstone in it. Plus it was jsut so unique. Still what a nice lad to give her another.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe she will wear the pink sapphire as a right hand ring????

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings are gorgeous and classy, very beautiful....

That being said, what a shameless display of overindulgence! What, one mult-thousand dollar ring wasn''t enough, not she has to have two? Heck, why doesn''t her fiance just go and get her five more, one for each day of the week. I''m tired of these young celebs throwing their cash around like it''s no big thing (which I guess it''s not) and having to have the world, including multiple versions of the same thing ( i.e. different wedding rings). DJ AM should focus on getting his fiance to eat a little more and not on wearing a new engagement ring! The first one was perfectly fine. Although, it IS a Hollywood marriage, so maybe she can save the second ring for her second marriage in a few years....
11.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I love both of Nicole Richie''s rings.
They are so elegant and yet contemporary.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
She's so cute and I LOVE the ring. I like her b/c she dated him when he was a porker...before he lost all of his weight!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
well she didn''t always used to be this thin, MMM!!!

personally i don''t find him good looking at all, but it must be love.
1.gif
i think she is a unqiue looking cutie.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is quite a beauty! Paris will not be amused?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are gorgeous. I just want to know how much money a DJ makes! How come I never snagged me a DJ?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
From what I''ve read he is the top DJ in Hollywood.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
I think she is sweet! Such a gorgeous ring.

MMM - I agree with you! She dated him before he lost a TON of weight. That''s speaks volumes in Hollywood''ese.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~ I like Nicole a lot too. It seems that her and DJ AM are genuinely in love.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/26/2005 2:47:50 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
Both rings are gorgeous. I just want to know how much money a DJ makes! How come I never snagged me a DJ?
Slighty off-topic, but I always think the same thing when I read the NY Post''s Wedding Pages.

("What? He''s a maintenance engineer and he bought her a 2.5 carat e-ring?! Honey, you need to forget about being a lawyer and switch jobs
9.gif
)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
LMAO

I need to tell DH to start spinning, scratching and mixing those records.

melb_seminar.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome sevensone....my hubby can''t spin records, but he does a mean headspin.....do celebrity break-dancers make good money?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both rings are beautiful. Nicole''s pink sapphire appeals to me more simply because it''s unique, but this second one is more elegant.

The idea of switching rings around is pretty cool. Why not change depending upon mood. . .if I had tons of disposable cash, I''d most likely have more than one wedding set - if my husband was okay with this, of course. . .
2.gif
(basically, I wouldn''t hestitate to be spoiled if opportunity presented itself
9.gif
)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is lovely, and though the pink one is original and gorgeous, this is more traditional and versital. She can wear it as a RHR. I do agree two might be overkill...anyone know the details on this one? It is very tasteful, unlike Paris'' gaudy bauble...but Nicole needs to wear shoes when shopping, especially in Bev Hills...clean though it may be that is tacky and gross and a NONO when wearing rocks like that. Maybe he is broke from ring buying and cannot afford for her to buy shoes?!

coconut

Shiny_Rock

On that note, one of my college friend''s older brother was a local DJ in Boston, he used to go into local clubs and do his thing... hanging out with all the hot girls...(because he could get them in w/o having to stand on long lines) and I know he got paid $2000 one Saturday night (worked from 11pm to 2am). This was back in 1998..lol

I love BOTH nicole riche''s rings.....

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2005 3:18:00 AM
Author: diamondfan
It is lovely, and though the pink one is original and gorgeous, this is more traditional and versital. She can wear it as a RHR. I do agree two might be overkill...anyone know the details on this one? It is very tasteful, unlike Paris'' gaudy bauble...but Nicole needs to wear shoes when shopping, especially in Bev Hills...clean though it may be that is tacky and gross and a NONO when wearing rocks like that. Maybe he is broke from ring buying and cannot afford for her to buy shoes?!
She must have teflon feet ''cos it''s been HOT the past couple of weeks in So Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results