shape
carat
color
clarity

HOLY CRAP! I wonder if Sienna will return the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, how could he!!!!!
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw that in the paper today - yikes! What was he thinking? What a berk!
14.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
(PS is turning me into a Hollywood Gossip fan....
20.gif
)

An affair with the nanny???? How sleazy is that?

She should dump him YESTERDAY...

widget

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Eww cheating is one of my two deal breakers.....NOT COOL.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope she dumps him because Jude isn't even that cute. Sienna has great fashion sense and Jude's just an idiot. My husband HATES him and even thinks he's gay!
6.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
if you don''t cheat,you don''t belong in Hollywood.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn''t
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rule #1. Never hire a good looking Nanny!!!!! Hire an old frump!!!!
3.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I hate to say it, but this comes as NO surprise to me! Didn''t he cheat on his first wife as well? Either way, I had a feeling this would happen. I hope that girl throws him out on his a**!!
38.gif

Oh yeah, I wasn''t a fan of that ring he gave her either. He could''ve done a much better job, but then again I guess he was "preoccupied"
11.gif

Sienna darling, go find yourself a more intelligent, handsome, talented man who will respect you and GIVE YOU A BETTER RING!!!
9.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I read that he cheated on his first with the nanny and she found out b/c one of their kids said something.... Hmmm.....

Bad Jude!
14.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
What an a$$hole!!! His FI needs to dump him - and dump him fast. Leopards don't change their spots.
That ring he gave her was probably an indication . . .
Blu

BTW, didn't Robin Williams leave his wife to run off with his son's nanny?

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
1. that is screwed up, about the kids. Those poor kids are stuck in the middle of their dad''s infediltiy, not to mention the fact that they are being sent horrible messages about respecting women and maintaining a loving, healthy relationship. They will need therapy for sure!

2. Always hire a male nanny!!!
9.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I think I read Robin Williams ran off with his personal assistant.

OK, I need to stop reading the celeb gossip mags. It''s scary that I know this.
20.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Didn''t he cheat on his first wife WITH Sienna? I think so... they were shooting a flim when it happened.

If that''s the case, she shouldn''t be oh-so-shocked.

If he cheated WITH her, he''ll cheat ON her too!

I never understood women who would sleep with a married man. If the man cheated on his wife, I''d assume he''d most likely do it again.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn''t Sienna pregnant? I thought she was...

I agree FRUMPY NANNIES ONLY!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Such a sad story. I love him but he's kinda sleazy. I heard (also known as read on Page Six!) that the ex-wife, Sadie Frost, heard it from one of the kids and then proceeded to fire the nanny. So I guess that's how Sienna found out. Once a cheater, always a cheater?? I don't know. I think some people can change, but maybe he's not one of them. She should dump him.

Mara, I don't think she's pregnant. Are you thinking of Michelle Williams who is now with Heath Ledger? That's another crazy story. He was with the lovely Naomi Watts and dumped her because she wanted to get married and have kids and now he's with this other chick and she's carrying his baby! Unbelievable.

OK, I have to stop reading all this gossip but it's like a drug!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that must have been who I was thinking of...hmmm!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
what a jerk..
38.gif
I hope he gets what he deserves- kicked to the curb!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just logged onto my computer and first Google had a story in the entertainment section stating that Sienna and Jude had split up. . .now literally two seconds later, the current story is that Jude has appologized. . .
20.gif
But, article states. . . "Miller, 23, has made no public comment about her fiancé's admission. On Monday, she arrived at a theater in London's West End looking "grim faced" before taking the stage in a production of As You Like It, a British television station reported. . .The actress reportedly did not appear to be wearing her engagement ring.", so hopefully she's through with the bastard.

The first story said that Jude had BLAMED Sienna for his straying. That she was too preoccupied w/her career rather than spending endless hours doting over him 24/7 so he was forced into bedding the nanny who later claimed he was "a masterful lover who made my whole body tingle." Sienna made him do it
20.gif
29.gif

Okay, he's officially an a** and he'll be added to my "do not see movies by these creepy guys list," along with the most recent addition of TC.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
HE was laready on my list, he sitn not in the least bit attractive, his face is just off some how...when I saw the adds for Alfie all I could think was yea right all though chicks would have him. ha! dobut it....what a creep.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The first movie I saw him in was Gattaca and when I saw him, I nearly died at how cute he was. . .but since then he''s deteriorated big time, especially in A.I Artifical Intelingence, where he played that freaky and slightly fruity sex robot
14.gif
When he''d click his head and music would start playing, I would cover my eyes as these scenes were so painful to watch. Since then, he just bugs me.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
38.gif
quelle toad! She can certainly do better.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 5:29:49 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen

The first story said that Jude had BLAMED Sienna for his straying. That she was too preoccupied w/her career rather than spending endless hours doting over him 24/7 so he was forced into bedding the nanny who later claimed he was ''a masterful lover who made my whole body tingle.'' Sienna made him do it
20.gif
29.gif

14.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
She should take the stones and have them set into a band ring...they would look better that way.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
when i saw him in CLOSER i just went EW ! he was such a pining loser in that movie, i hated his character...i had already not really been all that jazzed about him and that just finsihed it for me. don't see the appeal at all. GOD esp up against hottie CLIVE OWEN!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
You all know I have to put in my two cents
11.gif

First off, did she really think that a man coming out of a six year marriage, who married as young as Jude Law did and is as hot as he is, really would be faithful and settle down before his divorce was even final?
20.gif
doubtful...

Secondly, why wasn''t I his children''s nanny?
5.gif

Ok, I admit I am a little biased because if you all remember the ''who would be your freebie'' thread, Jude Law was mine :) If the hubby would permit of course....again..very doubtful
21.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 2:32:26 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen
I hope she dumps him because Jude isn''t even that cute. Sienna has great fashion sense and Jude''s just an idiot. My husband HATES him and even thinks he''s gay!
6.gif

I think Jude Law is a hottie
18.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Mara - yes, I never thought he was anything great to look at and then they put him next to Clive Owen?! That was like putting a boy next to a man - Jude being the boy and Clive being the EXTREMELY HOT man!!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
He cheated on the first wife...and now on her BEFORE they are even married...RUN, SIENNA, RUN....
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results