shape
carat
color
clarity

Golden Pearl Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been lurking on PS, my absolute "favouritest" site in the world for a year and now is my turn to contribute some eye candy.

Here are my golden south sea pearl earrings, ring and pendant.
Earrings: 12mm each
Ring: 14mm
Pendant: 11mm (? can''t remember - the bigger pear is around 0.5 carat, don''t remember for the other 2 diamonds)

GoldenPearlSet.JPG

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting them DiaDiva they are beautiful. It is lovely to have something like this as a set. I love the setting on the ring.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Pyramid. It''s great to share with people who share my fascination with jewellery. I''m the only one so "hardcore" among my friends and co-worker.

currada

Rough_Rock
I am more of a lurker than a poster but had to let you know that I think your pearls are just georgeous.
Congratulations

widget

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
30.gif
Just beautiful!!!

I love love love golden pearls! And that pendant is to die for!!

Thanks for the eye candy!

widget

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I especially love that pendant....mmmm!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I really know next to nothing about pearls and I havent seen them in that color, but I really love the coloring. Thank''s for sharing them!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I love the color on those pearls!

Blu

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. Here is a hand shot of my golden pearl ring. It''s a RHR on my right hand so it''s around size 6.5 (?), not more than 7.

PearlHand1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results