shape
carat
color
clarity

30's wedding anniversary gift for my parents

babydoll_mini

Shiny_Rock
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone in Rockytalk who helped me to pick out wonderful stones last year!

And long story short, I know 30's anniversary is actually pearl wedding, but i still decided to give them diamond rings.
And sorry I actually only have the picture of my mother rings, because my father's ring is ... still under the process of re-making...

This is a 0.33ct H SI1 H&A stone I got from James Allen, just think this is a wonderful setting, that really enlarges the stone visually, so would like to share with you, here you go :)

P1000445.JPG

P1000446.JPG

P1000450.JPG

P1000447.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful! What a great setting - i love the bezel and the diamond 'donut'. And the low setting is very clever as well. Great selection babydoll_mini! I'm sure your mom (and dad!) will be very pleased!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful daughter!
You did an amazing job!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Hi Baby doll,

I love the style of that setting! I recently had my .45ct marquise (from my original e-ring) reset into a bezel and turned e-w. Amazing how much bigger the stone looks. Would you mind sharing where the setting is from? I would to consider it as a RHR for myself, maybe with a colored stone center.
What a great gift for your mom, I'm sure she will be thrilled!

Kathy

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
The thought and effort that went into planning this is just as precious as the gold and diamonds - truly! Your mother's ring is stunning and while it's not ostentatious, it still packs a TON of sparkle. I hope you post photos of your dad's ring when it's finished, and congratulations to both of them on their 30th anniversary!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, its just gorgeous!!!! I wish my mom was into jewelry- I would totally love to do something like this for her!!!! Can we get a few hand shots?? I love that setting...simple but STUNNING!!!! :love: :love:

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful gift, it is elegant :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful and sooo thoughtful of you!! :love:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a truly stunning ring! Congratulations to your parents!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to your parents on their anniversary and on having such a sweet daughter!

I absolutely love that setting, btw. Do you have a link to it?

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love the setting! What a fantastic gift! Can't wait to see your dads ring either!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out great! Very pretty ring.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I LOVE that setting, it's gorgeous and different - you're a wonderful daughter for doing this, your mother will be thrilled! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is an amazing anniversary gift to parents! :appl: Your mom's ring is beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful in every way!

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
I rarely comment outside of LIW, but this ring is AMAZING! Just stunning. If I was you, I'd have a hard time giving it to my mum! :mrgreen: Congrats to them on 30 years, and on having a sweet child who is wonderfully thoughtful!!

amertrine

Rough_Rock
i love it. where did you get the setting from, JA too?

babydoll_mini

Shiny_Rock
Hey thanks everyone upstairs for your kind compliments ^^
This setting is made by a local jeweler in Shanghai, but only my mon's ring worked out with them, my dad's ring is totally out of proportion...so i had them re-make it.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats to your parents :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results