shape
carat
color
clarity

Kids say the darnest things:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I am going to submit this to Readers'' Digest because my son had me CRACKING UP this morning, you guys get a sneak preview:

My 3 year old and I were heading out the door Monday morning when he asked: "Why is Daddy and Lauren (baby sister) staying home today?" I told him: "Daddy is taking the week off to watch Lauren because her babysitter is in Cancun....." My son looked puzzled for a second, and then asked timidly: "Like a catepillar?"

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is too funny!!!! Yes you have to submitt that to RD. That made me smile!!!!
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
J's mom...that is so cute.

here's one for you guys.....
my wife had our younger daughter with her (at doctor's office) at that time she was 4 yrs old .a midget walks into the office,she never seen a midget before,got so excited and pointed at the midget. she yelled out real loud "LOOK MOMMY, IT'S A MAN KID". the office was full of people. my wife was so embarrassed.we still tease her about it after all these yrs.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
That''s too funny DF. My son says a lot of things that I don''t remember...can''t believe you''ve held onto this memory of your daughter for so long!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, both of your stories are too funny!! Isn''t is amazing what they say? And isn''t it amazing that parents get so embarrased when a child says something in public, yet we know that they are simply learning about their world and are excited to share it to a roomful of people?! I think it''s funny when parents flush over something their kid says in public; usually it is nothing major or hurtful toward someone else. Besides, they don''t know any better!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have kids of my own, but I do have nephews. My favorite, (I know- horrible, but I am his Godmother) Tanner, is a new big brother. He is 2.5 years old and enjoys "holding" his new baby "budder" (supervised on the sofa with a fortress of pillows surrounding them).

Well the other day, Tanner was holding Haiden and Haiden started to fuss because it was time to eat. His mommy said, "Tanner, why don''t you give me Haiden so I can feed him."

Tanner said, "I fine, Mommy!!" and proceeded to lift his shirt and squash Haiden up against his chest to try and breast feed him himself.

They quickly had a talk about how only Mommies have milk.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
There are a ton of funnier things that my son says......

When some pisses him off, he says: "I''m going to kick your horse"...he picked it up from my husband who says "I''ll kick your arse (for the kid''s sake)"

I had a hard time understanding him once when he asked for a certain Blue''s Clues dvd to be played, He kept saying something about apotoes. I asked him repeatedly, what are apotoes hon? and FINALLY he says: "I don''t want to watch the regular one, I want the other apotoes"........

I finally figured out he wanted to watch the bonus EPISODES that caem on the DVD.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hehe, i love these stories! they all make me smile..
1.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
"I''m gonna kick your horse"!!!!! Hahahaha!

Tanner calls "Home Depot" "Home People" and if there is a lot of traffic on the freeway he yells out "Get out of the way People!"

When he was really little (first talking) he couldn''t pronounce frog, fork or fart correctly. He said another f-word (you fill in the blanks). He wasn''t meaning to say it. He really thought he was saying frog, fork or fart.
6.gif

He cracks me up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results