shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Hand Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I am looking for a new ring hand ring and wondered if I could get some ideas. Do any of the on-line dealers sell rhr''s? Of course, after hanging out here, cut is my # 1 criteria!
9.gif

I am thinking of a ring with a combination of different cuts (at least princess & round diamonds) and something that would be a fairly substantial size (7.5 size finger) plus my wedding/engagment ring is fairly wide (about 7 mm).

You are all so good at finding and posting pics so I thought I would see what you could come up with.

Thanks very much,

Heather

OldBride

Rough_Rock
If I were going to get a RHR, I would get a yellow diamond from Diamonds by Lauren. I think they''re just beautiful, but I didn''t want one for my E ring.
Deborah

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2005 3:14:43 PM
Author: OldBride
If I were going to get a RHR, I would get a yellow diamond from Diamonds by Lauren. I think they''re just beautiful, but I didn''t want one for my E ring.
Deborah
Thanks for replying Deborah - I agree, DBL''s rings are yummy!
30.gif

Heather

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Hi! Here is a RHR I love because it is substantial wihtout being *too* gaudy. I have a size 8.5-9 RHR
6.gif
14.gif
, so this does the trick. It is RBs and baguettes.

I think several of the vendors here would do an amzing RHR for you if you have the patience and budget for a custom piece. Do you have any local jewelers? I am lucky because my jeweler does stock great pieces. I''d keep looking online and in loacl stores to narrow down what you think you''d like, then contact a couple of the vendors here with your pics and ideas and see what they say.
1.gif

rhr.collage.07.08.05.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jenn & mrssalvo.
35.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I actually think going to flea marerkets with jewelry vendors is a great idea for RHR. They usually have a lot of inventory and they have good return policies... Browsing on Fortunoff might give you some ideas too...and maybe you can find a nice design and have it made elsewhere (for cheaper at that!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results