shape
carat
color
clarity

More Celebrity Engagement Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Hello everyone!! If anyone here is as interested in Celebrity Engagement Rings as I am, there is an updated photo spread of the newest rings in Hollywood. Some of the rings pictured are Katie Holmes, Avril Lavigne, Paris Hilton (the real engagement ring), and my fav Nicole Richie. Here is the site, happy reading!!!

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1077926,00.html
30.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
hilarious--i just logged on in order to post this same thing!
9.gif
it''s a really good spread.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Man, do I love the ring Tom Cruise gave Katie! Annoying couple, gorgeous ring though.
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Hey Reena, great minds think alike right??? LOL
2.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
avril''s ring looks pretty, i adore Jen Garner''s ring (sooo want that) and I love nicole richie''s.

Paris Hiltons ring is so big it wont even stay straight on her finger! too too over the top.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
When did Avril Lavigne get engaged?! to who? Isn''t she like 19?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just NEVER get enough of picture spreads like that! NEVER!!! Thanks for the post. Avril is engaged...I thought it was too funny how she went from skater girl with black nailpolish to better coiffed and manicured once that ring appeared!!
2.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I went to People''s site today and came on here to post about it, but I saw that someone had posted the Paris picture and the Jennifer Garner picture already so I knew word was out
emteeth.gif

Avril Lavigne hasn''t kicked the black nail polish yet though! I think the ring looks so funny on her since she''s supposed to be a punk. I like her though and I like Derek from SUM 41. I love Nicole Ritchie''s ring and Katie Holmes'', too bad Tom Cruise is the one that gave it to her. Nicolette Sheridan''s ring looks small for a celebrity ring. I think Jennifer Garner''s ring is pretty, but I don''t think it looks like an engagement ring.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! That was a good spread...One thing I don''t get is the ring Jude LAw gave to Sienna Miller--why nine small diamonds in a circle and not one big stone????
33.gif

And I also agree that 5 cts seems to be a great size.
9.gif

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/1/2005 6:06:06 AM
Author: Jennifer5973
Thanks! That was a good spread...One thing I don't get is the ring Jude LAw gave to Sienna Miller--why nine small diamonds in a circle and not one big stone????
33.gif

9.gif
Sienna Miller is a bit of a boho gal. It had to be vintage. It had to be different, I guess.

I think the fact she's English also has something to do with it. If you'll notice, Jude Law and the Swedish guy married to Nicolette Sheridan were the only ones to give more modest rings. I woluld say that whopping diamonds are only just catching on outside the US.

reena

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2005 7:40:36 AM
Author: ursulawrite

Date: 7/1/2005 6:06:06 AM
Author: Jennifer5973
Thanks! That was a good spread...One thing I don''t get is the ring Jude LAw gave to Sienna Miller--why nine small diamonds in a circle and not one big stone????
33.gif

9.gif
Sienna Miller is a bit of a boho gal. It had to be vintage. It had to be different, I guess.

I think the fact she''s English also has something to do with it. If you''ll notice, Jude Law and the Swedish guy married to Nicolette Sheridan were the only ones to give more modest rings. I woluld say that whopping diamonds are only just catching on outside the US.
yeah, interesting phenomenon. i''d noticed that, too. sigh, sienna miller is so fabulously gorgeous . . . AND she has jude law!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results