shape
carat
color
clarity

Hilary Duff''s New Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone watch Jay Leno last week and see her new teeth?

At first I thought she was wearing clear braces, but apparently they are new veneers and they prohibit her from talking normally. I felt embarrassed for her. Personally, I didn''t think there was anything wrong with her teeth before. When she is just smiling they look great, it is only noticeably awkward when she talks. Is that something they can fix?

Here''s a pic...

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops. Let''s try it again. :)

teeth.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
If I couldn''t talk normally, I wouldn''t have gone onto tv until everything was all fixed!

I''m not a huge fan of Hilary Duff''s or anything, but I don''t recall her having bad teeth before either!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I know that this is about her teeth...but is it me or does she look a little old for her age? How old is she anyway?

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I think she is 18. I am not sure though.

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
I saw an interview with her yesterday and I thought I was crazy! It looked like dentures, she was definitely looking like Martin Sheen on that interview -- i hadn''t heard anyone else who saw it, so i''m glad someone else noticed, and i''m not losing my mind!! Yeah, that was not cute -- i agree, her teeth were straight before, otherwise she wouldn''t be a pop-tart so i wonder what happened?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
if you do a google for hillary''s new teeth, it''s too funny. it''s such a shame. they were really cute before. To shave down and ruin a perfectly good smile even by star standards.
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a shame.
39.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what was wrong with them before?!?! they looked fine in that picture originally...

the new ones look like they are caps or something, way too big for her mouth. poor girl!! what was she thinking??

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Old School Teeth! Ha! Treysar you are cracking me up.

I don''t know what she was thinking, but it was seriously uncomfortable to watch. She had a beautiful smile before.
Now they look like chicklet gum!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that looks really bad!
Wait till Lohan sees that!
31.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Was a *totally* cute smile. Very nice teeth even for Hollywood! But now? OMG.
What''s up doc?

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Plus, who advised her on that shade of blush? Way too orange for 18!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2005 4:33:33 PM
Author: jorman
LMAO, I though I was the only one who used the "chicklet" term. I recently told my dentist that I want braces (I'm almost 41) so I can have chicklet teeth, and he nearly fell off his stool.
9.gif

My 10-year-old daughter is a huge fan of HD. Compared to most of the other young pop-tarts out there these days, I think she's okay. I thought her teeth looked perfectly fine before. I hope she does not regret those veneers. I hate it when people have trouble talking over their hoarsy teeth.
40.gif

DiamondLil

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
What was wrong with her teeth before??? Now she looks like she has fangs...I hope that job was done pro bono
20.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! those look really bad! Why would she do that, they were fine before? That''s really infuriating. My teeth growing up were bad, I had a huge and I mean HUGE gap between my two front teeth. My parents couldn''t afford braces for me until I was 14! Luckily, I only had to wear them for a year to close the spaces, but to this day when I smile or laugh, it''s instinct for me to cover my mouth with my hand, like I used to when I was a kid! I''ve learned over the past couple years not to do it so much anymore, but before I had the braces, I was SO embarrassed to let anyone see my smile
15.gif
. There are alot of kids out there who have bad teeth and can''t afford to fix them. Why would someone who has a perfectly good smile go and get work done on it?!

IF IT''S NOT BROKE, DON''T FIX IT!!!
16.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t see anything wrong with having veneers put on if you have extremely weak enamel, water stained or severely stained teeth, dead or damaged teeth, etc., but there was nothing wrong with them before. They were pretty and straight.

I guess the vanity of hollywood catches up to all actresses at some point. She seems like the least likely to fall into the surgically enhanced group (not that veneering is surgical, but it does require novicain, so maybe it is...
2.gif
)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
LeAnn Rhimes has the same issue. Her new teeth are just bad news.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Why do these people do these things? She looks ridiculous.
38.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
er..... that looks like a big whoops. just goes to show that you can be a big celeb and still be insecure! (for no reason at all, no less?)

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Sadly, these teeth will not be used to chew food....

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/20/2005 5:00:01 PM
Author: diamondlil
Date: 6/20/2005 4:33:33 PM

Author: jorman

LMAO, I though I was the only one who used the ''chicklet'' term. I recently told my dentist that I want braces (I''m almost 41) so I can have chicklet teeth, and he nearly fell off his stool.
9.gif

DiamondLil

I got my braces when I was 25 and loved it! Such a conversation starter! go for it!

Someone probably told the girl she wasnt pretty enough...teeth weren''t straight enough...Like Linsay Lohan who thinks she is still fat...Hollywood...sigh.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
yeah really, Lindsay has turned into an anorexic! Newsflash Lindsay, just because you have (had) a big chest does NOT mean you are fat!! It means you''re a woman!! Why oh why are you starving yourself?!
20.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw Hilary today on Ellen and she had much better control over her new teeth, she even sang...

Looked much better than those Jay Leno shots, thats for sure.

Oh and she JUST turned 17. She is starting to look much older...bad sign at such a young age!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2005 1:59:38 AM
Author: Mara
I saw Hilary today on Ellen and she had much better control over her new teeth, she even sang...

Looked much better than those Jay Leno shots, thats for sure.

Oh and she JUST turned 17. She is starting to look much older...bad sign at such a young age!
I was thinking she was starting to show a little age for being so young. It must be that orange rouge that someone else pointed out. That and the overly dark eye shadow and eye liner. Way too old for her. She looks so much prettier with a "fresh" face and not over done.

As far as the teeth...she really didn''t need them. I, on the other hand, could use them
9.gif
I don''t have crooked teeth but they are really short (and a slight over bite/cross bite to boot so I never show a full smile
7.gif
)...but my whole family has short teeth. Just once I would love to smile and show a mouth full of teeth!
9.gif
9.gif

sarahg92

Rough_Rock
yes she is 18 and she got veeners because she chipped her front teeth on the microphone
26.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
That''s odd to get a full set of veneers just for a chipped tooth, I think it was the pressure of Hollywood to be the perfect beauty.
38.gif
I chipped two of my teeth playing hockey and my dentist used a silicate material to repair them.
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results