shape
carat
color
clarity

3 prong martini setting from WF

diamondsareagirls

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I swear I have read and searched, but I just want to ask a few questions! I am debating the 6 prong vs 3 prong martini setting for 1.50 CTW earrings from Whiteflash.

1. I am unclear whether the 3 prong does actually stretch the ear hole or not? Even if they don't, are they less comfortable to wear anyway vs the flatter back of the 6 prong?

2. Does it look weird if the earrings spins around so the prongs are in different positions in each ear? I hope that makes sense.

3. Do the prongs cause a triangular look to the diamond? I had a ring with 4 prongs that definitely made my diamond look square, in fact I pretty much thought it was a princess cut in the early days!

Any other things I am not thinking of that would be a negative or positive to the 3 prong?

Will I need jumbo backs for that size?

Thank you!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have wf 1.5 ctw in 6 prong martinis and they are very comfortable. I use jumbo backs and highly recommend them. They really keep the studs in place. I've heard people compare them to a wonder bra, lol! 20170920_175530-1.jpg
I haven't noticed any stretch in my lobe holes but they were a bit stretched before these studs. Sorry for the bad pic. Ear shots are challenging!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a pair of studs in WF's 3 prong martini settings, and I found them super comfy, no stretching. I didn't feel the setting made the stones look triangular, and never noticed if the prongs were at different orientations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results