shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Different Stones - Any Help Is Appreciated

William Preston

Rough_Rock
Hey all-

Don't know how I JUST came across this forum in my research, but it's scary that I've been looking for months and just found you. Anyway, I'm looking for a 2ct oval cut to set in rose gold. Everyone I've spoken to has directed me to J color stones (since it'll be set in rose gold, I'm told being colorless is a waste) to maximize size and cut within my budget. Here's what I have:

Stone 1:
2.03 Oval
J Color
VVS1
P: Excellent
S: Very Good
F: Medium
Girdle: Thin to Extremely Thick
9.59 x 7.20 x 4.20mm (1.33 ratio, 58.4% depth, 62% table)
https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=6221664132
My concerns: Seems to have the largest face, but girdle variance seems very high. My understanding is that GIA rates based on valleys of the faceted girdle, so that seems like this may be a lopsided stone. I couldn't tell when I looked at it, but I wouldn't be surprised if didn't know what I was looking for.

Stone 2:
2.00 Oval
J Color
VVS1
Girdle: Thick
9.42 x 7.16 x 4.60mm (1.315 ratio, 64.2% depth, 63% table)
https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=5181581046
My concerns: Size seems small for being 2ct. It's not as long as Stone 1 and it has a much higher depth percentage (and is deeper period), so I think that means there's a lot of size that won't be seen in a setting.

Stone 3:
2.01 Oval
J Color
VS1
S: Excellent
Girdle: Medium to Thick
9.59 x 7.17 x 4.56mm (1.34 ratio, 63.6% depth, 61% table)
https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=2175676485
My concerns: Symmetry on this one is excellent (where the others are "only" very good), but clarity takes a hit. Face size appears much better than Stone 2, and seems to have the best girdle of the three options.

All are comparably priced, so that's not too much of an issue. What should I be watching out for here? Anything stand out to folks here as particularly good or particularly bad about these?

Based on what I've come across, most of you all know much more about this than I do, so I'd appreciate any advice. Also, these are at different retailers, so unfortunately, I can't really look at them side by side. I also don't have any ASET images, but when I look at them under the scope, what should I be looking for?

Thanks all!

-Will

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all-

Don't know how I JUST came across this forum in my research, but it's scary that I've been looking for months and just found you. Anyway, I'm looking for a 2ct oval cut to set in rose gold. Everyone I've spoken to has directed me to J color stones (since it'll be set in rose gold, I'm told being colorless is a waste) to maximize size and cut within my budget. Here's what I have:

Stone 1:
2.03 Oval
J Color
VVS1
Girdle: Thin to Extremely Thick
9.59 x 7.20 x 4.20mm (1.33 ratio, 58.4% depth, 62% table)
https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=6221664132
My concerns: Seems to have the largest face, but girdle variance seems very high. My understanding is that GIA rates based on valleys of the faceted girdle, so that seems like this may be a lopsided stone. I couldn't tell when I looked at it, but I wouldn't be surprised if didn't know what I was looking for.

Stone 2:
2.00 Oval
J Color
VVS1
Girdle: Thick
9.42 x 7.16 x 4.60mm (1.315 ratio, 64.2% depth, 63% table)
https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=5181581046
My concerns: Size seems small for being 2ct. It's not as long as Stone 1 and it has a much higher depth percentage (and is deeper period), so I think that means there's a lot of size that won't be seen in a setting.

Stone 3:
2.01 Oval
J Color
VS1
S: Excellent
Girdle: Medium to Thick
9.59 x 7.17 x 4.56mm (1.34 ratio, 63.6% depth, 61% table)
https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=2175676485
My concerns: Symmetry on this one is excellent (where the others are "only" very good), but clarity takes a hit. Face size appears much better than Stone 2, and seems to have the best girdle of the three options.

All are comparably priced, so that's not too much of an issue. What should I be watching out for here? Anything stand out to folks here as particularly good or particularly bad about these?

Based on what I've come across, most of you all know much more about this than I do, so I'd appreciate any advice. Also, these are at different retailers, so unfortunately, I can't really look at them side by side. I also don't have any ASET images, but when I look at them under the scope, what should I be looking for?

Thanks all!

-Will

Ovals are tricky. Some of the best Cut stones have an area in the belly (or across the center) called a "bow tie". I have not looked at any of the above diamonds, yet. I wanted to respond to your questions about what to look for, first.
The "bow tie effect" is caused by large, chunky facets on the belly of the stone contrasting with the chopped ice effect of smaller, pin-point facets along the top & bottom of the stone, creating the appearance of a dark spot in the shape of a bow tie. Large facets appear to show "leakage" on ASETS, and honestly, may show false negative space; large facets create a lot of Fire & flash, rather than Pin-point sparkle. It is helpful to see these stones in person, IF YOU CAN....
I am going to go look at the stones you posted. Statistically, I have a feeling I'm going to like #3 the best. Let's see if I'm right.... :mrgreen2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The above are only GIA reports. You must get videos of each stone in order to observe the way each performs, and to determine if any inclusions are not eye clean (visible with the naked eye). From the reports, I do not believe the VS1 Oval will have any glaring inclusions against the table, and it appears the cloud is well hidden along the outside perimeter of the stone. I cannot comment further until you get the ASET, and videos; there just isn't enough info to decide if any of these diamonds will be a viable choice. #1 seems super shallow, which causes me to hesitate even considering it as a contender, but...I'm always willing to give any stone the benefit of the doubt. If my DH & I had based our decision solely on a Cert report, when searching for my diamond, we would have missed out on something extremely rare & valuable for the price!
I am going to go out on a limb, here & invite you to view some of the newest cut Ovals: August Vintage Ovals by August Vintage, Inc.:
https://instagram.com/p/BZG8PEhhEER/
Jon & his team have reinvented the Oval cut to eliminate the "bow tie effect". Absolute perfection!
It wouldn't hurt to reach out to Jon for a quote on what you're looking for. He's very nice, and great to work with. He is extremely reputable in the business, and reasonable.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know your budget, or your style, but I wanted to show you what I meant by "large facets on the belly create fire and flash, and can create a bow tie effect, when contrasted with smaller, crushed ice along the top & bottom of the stone." THIS Oval is an antique cut; not modern or precision cut, and you can still see evidence of a slight bow tie effect across the center....
http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/2-51ct-oval-shape-diamond-gia-e-vs
The bow tie is not as accentuated because the facet size really doesn't vary in an antique cut stone, whereas, modern, precision cut stones usually have an obvious variation in facet size, creating that darker, more accentuated effect across the belly...

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is your actual budget for the setting + diamond? Are you in the US or outside the US? Are you open to other vendors? I find James Allen's videos easier to review. Can you post a picture of the setting you are considering. What size finger is the intended? (tiny fingers have less real-estate!).

Relative to color. The advice on a J is true for some rounds and depending on your color sensitivity. It is not true on ovals...they can have concentration of colors in the ends making them look almost bicolor. I personally tend to look for D-G for ovals unless someone has seen lower colors. I find pairing a high color and lower clarity can work pretty well with ovals. The oval prosumers here will look at the full range of colors (high and low) and let you know if they have any concerns.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately, (as Mattews stated above), ovals can not be evaluated by the numbers alone. We need upclose pictures, videos, and asets would be a
plus. Request these from the vendor and see what they can provide. Post whatever they provide and maybe we can give you more input.

Edit...and I agree with RS about the color. Each stone must be evaluated on its own merits. Some Js will have a 2 tone look (bad) while other Js may be fine. That's why we need the upclose images.

William Preston

Rough_Rock
Appreciate the input everyone. I'll reach out and see what I can find in the way of ASETs and other images.

Stone 1 is local, but Stones 2 and 3 are on blue nile, so they have some links (no ASETs, but at least there are videos).
Stone 2: https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD09134478
Stone 3: https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD07281732

I'll also reach out to Jon.

I'm definitely open to other vendors, though I didn't see anything that spoke to me on James Allen's site. I'd like to keep it under 13,500 for the stone and setting. Setting with be a simple halo with a pave band...Something like this: https://www.adiamor.com/Engagement-Rings/Halo/French-Cut-Halo-Setting-for-Oval/18KRoseGold/1677

Thanks all!

-Will

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone 2:
IMG_7974.PNG

Stone 3:
IMG_7975.PNG
Stone 2 has a much more defined & darker bow tie than Stone 3. Stone 2 faces whiter than stone 3. I believe Stone 3 will perform better than Stone 2 due to the facet pattern & less noticeable bow tie (fewer areas of leakage/difference in facet size). That remains to be seen; ASET, and other visual aids are necessary to know for certain.
Clarity is good in both; no noticeable inclusions against nor under the table. Very eye clean.
I do hope you will contact @Rhino. His new Ovals are TDF!!! :love:

William Preston

Rough_Rock
Thanks @Matthews1127 !

@rockysalamander They seemed great finds with the listed specifications. I was originally looking at 1.5cts because I was hung up on going colorless, but it seemed to make sense to go bigger for the same price with I/J color since the setting will be rose gold. The retailer I was shopping showed me Stone 1, and I liked what I saw: the shape, the size, the sparkle, and it would look right in the setting my SO goes gaga over. BUT, that was the first 2ct I saw and before I did too much research in the 2ct range. As I was looking at 2cts, a different local retailer said he could source something close to Stone 1's specs and showed me the GIA cert for Stone 3. I took note of the number and date of the cert...to my surprise, with some online searching, I found the exact same stone at a lower price on blue nile, along with Stone 2.

In considering what my SO would want most, it would be something eye-clean with consistent color and a lot of sparkle (personally, I prefer the "fire and flash" of the larger facets that @Matthews1127 linked above, but I won't be the one wearing it :))). I'm not stuck on VVSes over VS, but I don't think I want to go into SI.

Should most jewelers have ASETs? I've asked a couple and they haven't had the scope or the reports. I don't know if I should be wary of that response, or if that's more the norm.

Thanks for all of your help!

-Will

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is helpful. Most jewelers won't have ASET. But, you can buy your own from Garry and use it at jewelers yourself. You can take a photo through the ASET, although its a bit tricky.

Like I mentioned above, I tend to prefer less color in ovals. The rose gold halo will be less contrast, but most halos have G/H stones, so you may see some color difference between the center and side stones. It depends on your color sensitivity if you will notice. When contrasting gemstones, I tend to prefer to really GO for it and make the contrast clear. Of yours, can't comment on #1 with the information on the Cert. Your #2 looks like it has less color zoning and more consistent performance than #3. You can see that light travels the length of the stone without getting lost in the mush in the middle. BN may provide an ASET or not. You'll have to ask.

The faceting on this is amazing. It is helped by being less elongate. JA will let you put 3 stones on hold and request up to 3 ASET from a single email. You can also ask an inhouse gemologist to review the stone for performance and eye cleanliness.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.70-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3427785 (8.39*6.58):love:

This is also very pretty. More elongate, so you see more mush on the sides of the table, but still has good light performance.
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.52-carat-d-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3367270 (8.40*6.12)

More elongate, but a different faceting style such that has no bowtie and a bit more of cushion faceting on an oval outline. Not good or bad, just a different flavor.
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.74-carat-g-color-si1-clarity-sku-3459459 (9.63*6.95)

Less elongate
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.70-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3427785 (8.39*6.58)

Another good oval, although I don't think it will be eye-clean
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.71-carat-g-color-si1-clarity-sku-3454118

Link to ASET
https://ideal-scope.com/shop/?product_order=date&product_sort=asc

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JA and BN have differnt lighting setups. BN tends to flood theirs with light from the front and that makes seeing the leakage under the table harder -- it also makes the appearance of the mushy areas more 'crushed ice' than grey. So, spend a bit of time adjusting your eyes to JA. I happen to prefer JA's videos for evaluation since the lighting is less bright. Also, when comparing ovals, compare by spread in mm not carat weight per se. You might notice the 1.74 G I posted above has similar spread at the two from BN you posted.

What size is your GF's finger? A halo will add 3-6 mm, so we want to keep the overall size in mind relative to her finger.

William Preston

Rough_Rock
I REALLY like the faceting on the 1.70 you posted above from JA. It seems that I'm consistently liking the ones with a depth of over 64% or so, which is a surprise because the first one I looked at was not even 59. Now that I have more experience, I guess I have a better sense of what will work for me (even though it flies in the face of the conventional wisdom I've seen out there - to aim for 58-62% depth for ovals).

I did notice the difference in lighting on JA vs BN. Kind of tough to compare. Any input on Adiamor? I found the same Stone 2 there for $1800 less than BN, and they rotate their images in a different direction with different light.
https://www.adiamor.com/Diamonds/2.00-ct-J-VVS1-Excellent-Cut-Oval-Diamond/D40625055
vs. BN - https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD09134478

That's a great point about her finger. I hadn't even thought of that. She's a 6.75.

-Will

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll look at the others in a few hours after work, but you might want to be put your top choices from JA on hold and request an ASET. There are lurkers and really good ovals are not very common, as you've seen.

Adiamor usually shows the oval rotation on the short axis, if this is the case with the above link, see if they can send you a video rotating on the long access. That will let you/us evaluate the bowtie and mush in the table. Again, can't see the video on my phone, but they usually post a rendering of the stone while JA posts a video of the actual stone.

Last edited:

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still like the 1.7 I linked from JA better from a facet pattern and color perspective. But, I think it may be worth putting both the 1.7 and the 2.0 from BN/Adiamor on hold and requesting ASET's. That may make the decision clearer. I would personally go with the 1.7 over the 2.0 if no ASET is available, but I'm happy to exchange some size for color on an oval.

For reference, BN/Adiamor on left, JA 1.7 on right, you will have to imagine halo around it as I'm not that good with photoshop.

upload_2017-9-26_19-32-52.png

Size 6, 1.25 c oval (8.6*6.23) -
10498173_10154466187720131_2592987909702202822_o5.jpg

1.5 carat oval with halo
img_9411-jpg.507999

William Preston

Rough_Rock
I whole heartedly agree with the 1.7 over the BN/Adiamor 2.0 and 2.01.

Adiamor doesn't have the stones in physical inventory until ordered, so they appear to be at the mercy of their suppliers and the videos their suppliers send. I did a search and requested imaging information for some of the stones that looked encouraging, but I didn't get any promises that they'd be able to provide them, so I'm not sure if that's a dead end.

I stopped back by and looked at Stone 1 under the scope, the loupe, and under shadow, but the jeweler didn't have any imaging documents I could get my hands on. He showed me 4 others with similar specs, and I kept coming back to Stone 1. I dig it, but I'm a bit gun shy because I don't have an fair means to compare it to ones on JA. Obviously, the ones online are not going to look as enticing as the ones in person. That said, of all the ones I've seen in person, it takes the cake, so I think between the 3 in the OP, I know which one I want.

Now, I think the choice is between the J color with the crazy high clarity, or a G/H Color with a lower clarity. I'll do some additional searching on JA and put one or two on hold.

My ASET should be delivered Thursday, so I'm looking forward to going back out and annoying all the jewelers in the area.

You all have been invaluable thus far. I feel like I've learned more in the past couple of days with this thread than I did in the several months beforehand.

-Will

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
I would recommend not going lower than G. Most ovals have a combination of areas with efficient light return (large virtual facets, short pathlengths -- these areas are usually found in the oval's belly, and sometimes at the tips), and other areas with less efficient light return (small virtual facets, long pathlengths -- these areas are usually found between the belly region and the tips, and sometimes extend all the way to the tips). The areas with long pathlengths tend to concentrate color (looking darker than the assigned color grade). On the other hand, the belly region (with good light return) will tend to look quite white. Thus, even though you are setting the diamond in rose gold, the contrast between the white appearance of the oval's belly, and the darkened areas in the crushed ice zones, may be jarring to you.

I haven't read through this entire thread, but I think you're evaluating the diamonds in person. Thus, if you will be considering J colored ovals, do pay attention to evenness vs uneveness of color across the face of the stone.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like some good progress! Another option is to buy the JA one you like the best and have it mailed to you. You can compare it directly to Stone #1 and see what you like better. It sounds like the local store is not having you put any money down, so why not compare apples to apples? ;)2

Think about your GF. Is she someone that is artistic and will fuss about just the right shade of paint/nail-polish/shirt color or comments on how to things are just a bit 'off' in color or you say a shirt is "blue" and she gives you *that* look and says its "periwinkle", or, does she call everything from cream to lemons "yellow". It she highly detailed oriented and is bothered by tiny specs of dirt or dust on a phone screen or windows, or, do little bits of stuff not bother her? What's her profession and hobbies? Does that offer clues to her likelihood of color or clarity sensitivity?

I consider myself pretty color observant in diamonds in that I can pretty accurately grade them to GIA, but my tolerance for color varies by cut and shape.

William Preston

Rough_Rock
Yes.

Oh, wait...were those "either/or" questions? Lol. I'm so glad I posted this request. I hadn't really considered that, but she's color-specific AND detail oriented. If I had to choose one, though, it would be color-specific. I think that makes my decision for me.

Thanks for basically telling me that none of my three finalists are the right choice. :wall:

-Will

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes.

Oh, wait...were those "either/or" questions? Lol. I'm so glad I posted this request. I hadn't really considered that, but she's color-specific AND detail oriented. If I had to choose one, though, it would be color-specific. I think that makes my decision for me.

Thanks for basically telling me that none of my three finalists are the right choice. :wall:

-Will

Do not be discouraged. All diamonds are different, and have their own characteristics. Ovals just happen to be a little tricky pertaining to Cut & color; one spec is affected by the other. I believe you're on the right track, but I agree with @rockysalamander: D-G should be your color range to prevent color contrast across the stone. As long as you find that the stone you want to consider has eye clean, clear inclusions that do NOT rest against the table, nor directly beneath the table, you should be satisfied with its clarity. Not ALL SI clarity graded diamonds deserve the grade; there are some hidden treasures. However, finding them is difficult, so staying at and above VS1 clarity is wise.
You are dealing with a fancy cut diamond cut. Every detail must be considered, when choosing a fancy cut stone, based upon its shape; all fancies are tricky in their own way. Just stay the course...you're on the right path. All of us want to help you find the perfect diamond for her. Take @rockysalamander's strong advice: any great Oval you see here is very likely to disappear; lurkers will jump on threads like this, and before you know it, the diamonds posted here to help you are gone.
This is a big decision because this is her "forever" diamond. It holds great meaning, and should last a lifetime. It's also extremely expensive & no one wants to make a $10,000+ mistake.
If this continues to cause issues for you, and you find yourself indecisive, DO NOT feel obligated to purchase a diamond for the setting she loves, right away. You can have a CZ of the size & shape you want to place in that setting, propose, and then shop with her for the diamond TOGETHER so you KNOW she loves it. You already know what setting she will love forever. Searching for a stone together may be more fun for both of you, and add more meaning to the stone. JUST AN IDEA. That will also relieve some pressure off of you.
I don't know what your timeline is, but I wanted to make the suggestion to help you understand other options are acceptable. Just be certain to tell her the center stone is CZ & that you wish to make the journey for the search for the perfect Oval with her...lol!
I believe your search will bear fruit; it's just going to take time & patience.
Please continue to keep us posted, and snag the potential contenders so others don't beat you to the check out!! ;)2

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry! We will get there. Did she ask for an oval vs round vs other shapes?

Have you rejected ted all the JA stones? That 1.7 G is the kind of stone that would work for color and detail oriented...

William Preston

Rough_Rock
I took a breath for the morning. Was feeling a bit discouraged, but now it's morphed back into excitement.

In addition to the 1.7 G VS2 @rockysalamander posted above, I'm also checking out the below few on JA (2 Gs and 2 Hs). I like the idea of narrowing down this group of 4 down to 2 and requesting to hold them along with getting the ASETs from JA.

A: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.70-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-2845942
B: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.80-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-2608395
C: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.70-carat-h-color-vs1-clarity-sku-2482497
D: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.71-carat-h-color-vs1-clarity-sku-2804999

I'm inclined to go with both of the 1.7s (A and C), but I defer to you guys on whether I'm missing something glaring in A or C or something great in B or D.

Thanks!

-Will

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took a breath for the morning. Was feeling a bit discouraged, but now it's morphed back into excitement.

In addition to the 1.7 G VS2 @rockysalamander posted above, I'm also checking out the below few on JA (2 Gs and 2 Hs). I like the idea of narrowing down this group of 4 down to 2 and requesting to hold them along with getting the ASETs from JA.

A: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.70-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-2845942
B: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.80-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-2608395
C: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.70-carat-h-color-vs1-clarity-sku-2482497
D: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.71-carat-h-color-vs1-clarity-sku-2804999

I'm inclined to go with both of the 1.7s (A and C), but I defer to you guys on whether I'm missing something glaring in A or C or something great in B or D.

Thanks!

-Will
I am on team C (out of those posted, here). The rest are eliminated due to "mushiness" of faceting, dark bow tie effect, or glaring carbon (black spot) inclusion against the table.
I'm not basing my opinion on certs; this is strictly from my naked eye, while watching & pausing the videos.
Team C. ;)2

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad we did not scare you off! I know it can be frustrating. Your gal is going to have her socks knocked off!

C is the best (nice find!).

These two are good quite pretty also:
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.60-carat-f-color-vs2-clarity-sku-2879846 (8.99*6.65*4.23 mm, $12120)
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.74-carat-g-color-si1-clarity-sku-3459459

JA will only give 3 ASET per email, so you can request all three of these. (9.63*6.95*3.83, $12390)

I am torn between C & @rockysalamander's #2
https://www.jamesallen.com/mobile/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.74-carat-g-color-si1-clarity-sku-3459459
I really love the fat facets along the sides of the stone; it's very interesting. I do hope you will consider it as an option, and narrow down from there....

William Preston

Rough_Rock
Thanks EVERYONE for your input. Especially @rockysalamander and @Matthews1127

I've been pounding the pavement like a madman for the past week, putting stones on hold, and checking ASETs. Here's the final tally: 1.77ct, H, VVS1, Ex, Ex, No Flour, 1.33 ratio. The view through my ASET scope was gorgeous. Link to the stone (same GIA) is here, but I didn't get it from this retailer:
https://enchanteddiamonds.com/diamonds/view/O177-786730283?

Was able to get it in the same ballpark as the other finalists, but ended up about $200 more than rocky's #2 (https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.74-carat-g-color-si1-clarity-sku-3459459) and option C (https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/oval-cut/1.70-carat-h-color-vs1-clarity-sku-2482497).

Getting the ring fabricated now, so it should all be ready within a couple of weeks.

Stoked about this whole thing!

-Will

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad for you. Come back and post pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results