shape
carat
color
clarity

3 ctw round eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Our wedding bands arrived!! Here''s my photoshoot! It''s 3 ctw G SI1 in platinum,shared prong, from Stein Diamonds. I was very happy with their price, customer service and fast delivery!

Couldn''t get outdoor shots today, will try sometime during the week.

I looooove the band! I think it looks so clean and sparkly alone on my finger! I''m going to wear it on the left hand and my e-ring as a right hand ring. Is there any superstition about wearing the wedding band before the wedding because I''m dying to wear it out some time for fun!!!

zc1.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock

zc2.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
I''m in looooove!

zc3.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock

zc4.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s a bit much to wear them together, but I can still take a picture of it!
30.gif

zc5.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock

zc6.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
last one!

zc7.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous !! Looks stunning on your hand. I have one with the same carat weight and love it. ENJOY!!!
Oh and about wearing it before the I do''s? I''d wear it around the house, but save it for the big day... JMHO. So fun.

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
it''s gorgeous!!!
i was anxious about wearing my band as well, so i wore it around the house when ever i got the chance to and of course i stared at it a lot. it''s really up to you if you want to wear it out and about, but i would hold off and just wear it around the house for fun.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW - I love both rings, together and apart - lovely!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
That is just DELICIOUS! I love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it!
Wear it in the best of health!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous, congrats! Can you give us the specs on your gorgeous ering too? I love it!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow, both your rings are gorgeous, congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh- thank you! glad to hear you love yours! your set is stunning! thanks for the warm wishes!

Puffy- thanks!! I think I''ll do the same, wear it around the house and stare... a lot.
30.gif

Motown- thaaanks!

Iluvcarats- thank you for your warm wishes!

Vesper- Thanks Vesper! My e-ring is 2.71 square emerald H VS2,excellent cut and sym, no fluor, size 6 finger. It took us a while to find the perfect stone that sparkled the right amount, had just the right windmills...etc. It''s slightly deep, but faces up just what it should. I wish I could capture it better in the photos! I am amazed at the photo skills of PSers! Your set is stunning!

MMT- thank you! your set is gooorgeous!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!
30.gif
No wait - its beyond stunning!!!!!!!
30.gif

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much Joflier!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! How do you manage to accomplish anything with that thing just sparkling and attracting your attention?
28.gif

Be careful while driving!!!
41.gif

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Hahah! Thanks Tuckins!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Love Deco, I want to tell you that your ring looks absolutely fabulous on your hand!!!!! It could easily be on the celebrity thread here!!!! (Are you a celebrity????
9.gif
).

Anyway, if you dont mind my personal questions about your ring....I am dying to know how you chose this company over some of the other well known eternity band venders eg. whiteflash, memorie, facets collection etc.

I am seriously looking into buying an eternity band for myself and will now have your vendor in the running for my business!!!! Did you do alot of comparison re. comfort, quality etc.

And, do the diamonds live up to what all the cut nuts go on about here!!!!!
9.gif

I am after a really sparkly band of diamonds, which yours does look like from the photos.

And most importantly, congrates for the wedding!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG it is stunning! It looks perfect on you...such a great size!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much Sharon! I did a decent amount of research before buying. I obviously checked all the PS vendors and looked into the facets collection. The problem was that I wanted a 3ctw band and we really could only afford a 2ctw band. My fiance was willing to stretch because he agreed that the 3 ctw really held its own my hand and could be worn alone, as I intend to do. He didn''t want me to buy a smaller band that I''d later want to replace. Still, the 3 ctw was out of our price range everywhere we looked locally and online.

I had stumbled upon Stein Diamonds way back and checked their site again. Because they are a B&M jewelry store, not solely an online retailer, we thought there''d maybe be some give in the price, especially considering the current economy. We called and asked a lot of questions regarding return policy, quality of diamonds...etc and they were so nice to deal with! One thing that concerned me was that the return policy for eternity bands is not very long. We explained to them that we were concerned about buying site unseen and had them send an immediate written email documentation that we could extend the return policy to two weeks if the appraisal came out different than what they claimed. They assured us it had never been a problem so they were happy to give us extra time. We negotiated the price, not very hard, truthfully, and offered to buy my fiance''s plain platinum 5mm wedding band at the same time for even further discount. We ended up getting both of them for a phenomenal price!!!!!

The box arrived four or five days later and we were very pleased!!! The boxes are high quality and the rings are perfect! I am taking the band to get appraised tomorrow so I''ll DEF let you know if it''s anything other than what Stein Diamonds claimed (G SI1 3ctw platinum).

Also, I''m pretty picky about quality of diamonds and I can definitely tell that the stones are gorgeous! Some bands I looked at that ran less than WF, bluenile, etc looked just blah, not sparkly, etc. This one''s a sparkler!

Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Diamond Dana!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!!!!
30.gif
(What is your ring size?)

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooooh! It''s a PERFECT size for wearing on it''s own! I love your engagement ring too! is it an asscher!?!?!? is there a thread on it? I''m wearing my wedding band on my left and my ER on my right hand too! Enjoy!! it''s lovely!!!!!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummy!! What a stunning and classic band! Oooooh, I''m wishing my five stone would suddently grow into an eternity band LOL!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the discussion about your beautiful eternity band. It really does not look like you chose it due to it being no0t as expensive as the other vendors. I am in the same boat and love to get a better price if its possible without compromising on the important aspects of the ring!!!!! Up till now I havent seen one that comes across as `affordable` for a wow look.

eg. here in Aust they charge around $3500 - 5000 plus for a 1.25 carat eternity band of good quality. Im scared to even imagine what a 3 carat would cost around here!!!!

I am going to LA soon and I will make it my business to visit your vendor.

I particularly love how the diamonds on your eternity band all look like round brilliants in a row! My engagement ring has been made with the rbs looking like princesses due to the 4 prong setting....and I hate this look.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, L
30.gif
VE IT!!!!! Did I read that you thought it was too much to wear together with your e-ring? No way!!!! They look fabulous together! Simply gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just gorgeous!!!

Do you have a pic of it from the side?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
That band is stunning. I wouldn''t wear the band before you are married, but that''s just me. Your wband symbolises your marriage and the vows you make to one another, so I would leave this special ring to after your hubby has pledged his love to you and placed it on your finger! DF won''t let me wear mine when I get it, I am not even allowed to take pics for PS until we are married - he is a sentimental thing
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results