shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Carat Oval East-West Setting;suggestions, please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ovallover23

Rough_Rock
I am going to upgrade to a 3 carat oval H VS2 from a 2 carat oval G VS1. I have a solitaire, 4-prong East West setting, which I like, though the setting itself is too high. I would like any and all ideas on East West settings. I am interested in semi (half) bezels for security as well as prong settings. I would like the band itself to be quite slim, perhaps 3mm. Please post your pics or links!!! Thank you!

Ribbon Ring

Rough_Rock
I'm waiting on my oval ring, so I have just finished looking at A LOT of settings. I didn't want an east/west setting, but I did look at a few. I don't have the pic of one I liked, but imagine the shank being the exact width as the oval so that the ring really looks like one continuous circle with the palladium changing to diamond and then back to palladium again. It looked really cool. And the shank was rounded in a way very similar to the way an oval is rounded on its width, which added to the affect.

Ribbon Ring

Rough_Rock
I should add that the affect of blending the shank with the diamond almost made it look the oval was bending with the shank to form the full circle of the ring. I don''t remember if it was a bezel setting, semi or otherwise, but it probably would be the best way to go for this.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results