shape
carat
color
clarity

3.4 ctw August Vintage European Studs with Hand-Forged Jackets!

t86

Shiny_Rock
I just got my August Vintage European Rounds set, and I wanted to share! (I sent my pictures to my friends, but the reception was lukewarm. Non-Pricescopers don't understand!)

Here's the background thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3-4-ctw-august-vintage-european-round-studs.256102/

In short, I was looking around for 3 ctw OEC studs for a while when I saw @Starfacet advertising her glorious 1.7 ct J VS1 AVR for sale on the pre-loved forum. @Starfacet mentioned that there was a comparable stone listed on Distinctive Gem's website, and I decided that they would make a perfect matching pair of studs! 11 minutes after she posted the thread, I contacted her. A few days later, I had the gorgeous stone in my hot little hand. Then I went ahead and ordered the matching diamond (1.7 J VS2) from @Rhino. The diamonds totally blew my budget out of the water, but they were worth it!

I then worked directly with @Rhino to set my lovelies and to create removable jackets. Jonathan made all my dreams come true with a gorgeous interwoven petal-like setting for the studs themselves and the most beautiful, delicate halo jackets with more interwoven petals in the basket. After I approved the CADs, Jonathan sent them off to his "master," hand-forged bench and the rest is history!

Last edited:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
:love: They are breathtaking! Hope there are earshots coming too!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Looks gorgeous!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEEEK I'm GREEN WITH ENVY.. BUT! so so so happy for you.. such beautiful jewlelry, superbly done and perfect. Congratulations! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Friend....please hang out here more where the reactions will be anything but lukewarm. These earrings are so pretty!! If you could wear them backwards they would still be stunning. The jackets are perfectly proportioned. Congrats!! Please wear them often if not everyday!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, LOVE!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and your photographs are outrageously gorgeous! Can't wait to see ear shots!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awww these are a dream! My dream too :love::love::love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning and I love the size!! Enjoy wear them!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are incredible!:love::love::love: Count me as envious!!! :lol: They surely would go well with my ring!

I will have to say, Jon's bench did very high quality work! I am very impressed with the design and how the earrings fit so perfectly in the jackets. The one thing we need are photos of the studs and studs with jackets on your ears!!! I am dying to see the size when worn!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
This is amazing!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair of earrings, love the size!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, @t86! Just the thing of dreams! :kiss2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Those are fantastic earrings. The jackets look very well made! Beautiful with or without the jackets!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Gorgeous front and back! So pretty and the size is to die for!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Looks absolutely perfect on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results