shape
carat
color
clarity

2nd Berricle product ( they make fake stuff in ss ) had a ring , added a bracelet!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last year I bought the large fake ring below from berricle for a cruise I went on. I have never liked any of Tennis bracelets I have had either becuase of diamond quality ( too low in color or inclusions)

Dh said with all my current plans for christmas presents and jewelry - I would need to wait on an ACA bracelet that would have enough carat weight to make it worth buying so , I checked out berricle...
the bracelet came today. Size is very believeable! It is set with swarovski zirconia ( no clue if that is better than plain old zirconia )

Of course it doesnt look like a real bracelet ( no safety chain even) but for a fake it could be worse!
The prongs look sturdy enough to stand up to day to day use.
I love the undergallery that will make them easy to clean.
It is a little stiff, but that isnt a deal breaker. I ordered the 7.5 inch and it is plenty big!

1C09F637-774D-4B51-8A1E-9E17F2072DDA.jpeg 0A5416BF-CC1D-4886-BF00-A8D2CD0490ED.jpeg

Does anyone know if the swarovski zirconia will have to be tossed like regular cubic does? I hear cubic ones go gross and have to be tossed as they never hold up.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Like zirconia is known for - the cutting isnt the greatest, but for under 70$ I wasn't expecting ideal anyway!

B99FDF99-5ABB-4856-B1EA-2E1D761854E6.jpeg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could be wrong, but I think Swarovski zirconia is just a brand of CZ, like qvc's Diamonique.
I'm thinking that if you treat it well: Not baby it, but not wear it under extreme conditions, either, you will certainly get your money's worth. It's a very nice bracelet, it looks so pretty on you, enjoy it!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Berricle’s quality is a cut above most mass-market cz so I think your bracelet will stay pretty for a long time. I have a bunch of Berricle rings as well :))

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s super pretty. I have a bezel set Swarovski tennis bracelet for about four years and, granted I don’t wear it too often, but it has stayed as beautiful as the day I’m bought it. I also think Swarovski will warrantee them when you buy from the store itself. Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results